+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP status shows Decision in progress

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hello There
I have a question, my status for Ontario PNP shows Decision in progress now since more than 2 weeks, what is the timeline by which the oinp usually provides with the decision? should I be writing to them directly asking about the status or wait?

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
For me it was 2 days from DIP to nominated but for some it's taken weeks/months..

They've been busy lately so don't panic you are nearly there!

I don't think contacting them at this point is going to achieve anything.. You'll get nominated if they're happy with everything

Good luck!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I agree with @starcatcher999 - you'll just need to be patient at this point.

I received my nomination more than 3 weeks after my status went into Decision in Progress (this was in June-July, 2017).

Good luck.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello There
I have a question, my status for Ontario PNP shows Decision in progress now since more than 2 weeks, what is the timeline by which the oinp usually provides with the decision? should I be writing to them directly asking about the status or wait?
Asking directly will only work if already 60 days has been passed since submission. One of the candidate called OINP for his status update and they told to call after 60 days. You can call them and get the details if you have submitted you application on 29th June 2017. That guy called on this number +14163270374.

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello There
Its been for me in DIP status since 18 july still no nomination

avaz

Feb 1, 2018
Hi,

I had submitted my application through express entry and now the status is Decision in progress. Does this mean that they are reviewed all the documents and now they are taking a decision. Approximately how many days does it take for them to take the decision. Is there a possibility that they could reject the application at this stage.

Reactions: Captain789