+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - should I have any initial docs to at the time of creating my EE profile - please help

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Please ignore this thread which is a duplicate of

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-do-i-have-to-submit-any-initial-documents-at-the-time-of-creating-my-ee-profile-please-help.529373/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Admin, please delete this thread
--------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
I am thinking of applying under OINP.
As I learnt from this forum first thing I need to do is to create an EE profile and express my interest for OINP. Then OINP would select and nominate me.
For Ontario to consider my EE profile in its selection process, do I have to sumbit any documents like IELTS , ECA to to the profile. Is possible to sumbit these if I get the nominarion from OINP.

I am asking because, I have not yet done my IELTS or ECA. I am a software Engineer (NOC 2173) with an anticipated CRS of 391 (considering maximum points in IELTS). I only stand a chance if OINP decides to lower the score as it happened in June this year. So there's no point in getting the ECA, IELTS done before being nominated. Waiting untill getting these done to create the EE profile might make me loose the priority in the OINP selection process too if the decide to lower the score.
So please advice my friends. Your help is much much appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited: