10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
lauraDz said:
No, I did not get a letter of support. Here is what they state in the letter of approval:
Masters and phd graduates nominated under the masters or phd streams may be eligible to apply for a temporary work permit or an extension of an existing work permit while their permanent residence application is being processed. A provincial nomination does not guarantee approval of a temporary work permit application or extension. Information on how to apply for a work permit with the IRCC is available at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp

They ask to include the nomination while applying for a work permit. Maybe, this is what they mean by the letter of support. But it's only my guess, so disregard it.

Also, it states:

Please note that this nomination is not valid for IRCC's Express Entry Program.

So, to clarify, if you are also a masters stream applicant, you do not need to create an EE profile because we are not eligible to apply through this program. We need to submit a paper based application to a processing centre in Sydney.
I hope this is helpful.

Thanks Laura ...

Could you tell what instructions do they give on your nomination for filing PR ? If its not EE

Thanks

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
I understand, that's why I'm not asking full number.
Just 9 and 10 numbers. E.g. my AOR is
NMAS-16018YY

So I'm looking for your "18" numbers. If your is 18 as well, it means I can expect to hear something about my App soon.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natdn said:
Thanks Laura ...

Could you tell what instructions do they give on your nomination for filing PR ? If its not EE

Thanks
They basically direct you to this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep73

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stacey_K said:
I understand, that's why I'm not asking full number.
Just 9 and 10 numbers. E.g. my AOR is
NMAS-16018YY

So I'm looking for your "18" numbers. If your is 18 as well, it means I can expect to hear something about my App soon.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
lauraDz said:
They basically direct you to this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep73
Thankyou ... Shared link has information about paper based PR application for Provincial Nominal Class - our category .. IT helps :)

I check with my friend .. he got nomination letter and letter of support "Hard copies" to his mailing address ... we can apply for work permit extension if we get nomination & letter of support :) I am cleared now .. This pissed me off ??? :D

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
Yes, I know, but if you look on your dates:
AOR - April 4
NON - July 5
It will be 93 days post AOR - that is exactly what they said in instructions... So you are really lucky to get AOR in such exact terms.
In my case, AOR - May 12. 90 days for me will be August 10. According to assumption from this forum, App# goes in sequence, so if it is true, there are 400 applicants between us. But I do not believe that OINP will process that amount in 30 days (

Unless, 90 days post AOR rule is applicable to Paper/Master applicants only.

There is another applicant, who also get NOM in 90+-5 days... :)

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Stacey_K said:
AOR - April 4
NON - July 5
It will be 93 days post AOR - that is exactly what they said in instructions... So you are really lucky to get AOR in such exact terms.
In my case, AOR - May 12. 90 days for me will be August 10. According to assumption from this forum, App# goes in sequence, so if it is true, there are 400 applicants between us. But I do not believe that OINP will process that amount in 30 days (

Whether your work permit is getting expired soon ?

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stacey_K said:
AOR - April 4
NON - July 5

I know how annoying this wait is! I hope you will get it in under 90 days since your AOR. Good luck!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone again,

As Laura advised I sent couple of emails to OINP about the status of my application finally they replied today as below.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer"

Investigator analyst review? This is the first time m reading and no where is the forum as well I have read about this term. So did anybody get any update similar to mine. Kindly comment.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
no where is the forum as well I have read about this term.
It means you should read more thoroughly, as it has been widely discussed.
Pending review by investigator means they haven't touched you application after the completeness check.