+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Sept 21st Application yet not confirmed receipt from OINP

friend23

Mar 15, 2016
choyibear said:
I submitted pnp application on Oct 28th, 2015, got PNP AOR on Mar 22, 2016, and finally got my PNP on April 20th!
I waited for a long time for my PNP AOR, but the PNP certificate came sooner than I expected!
Congrats choyibear, great news! I see you applied under Masters no job offer stream, but did you send any additional docs after getting the AOR?

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
choyibear said:
I submitted pnp application on Oct 28th, 2015, got PNP AOR on Mar 22, 2016, and finally got my PNP on April 20th!
I waited for a long time for my PNP AOR, but the PNP certificate came sooner than I expected!
Congratulations! Was your certificate delivered to you by Puraltor without any issue or did you also call them like Parvi did?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey! Not yet. Congratulations on your AOR! that was really fast!
Mine was late due to credit card information that I had provided else it would have been faster. My friends submitted their application in the first week of March got in first week of April.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Congratulations! Was your certificate delivered to you by Puraltor without any issue or did you also call them like Parvi did?
Issues? Loads of issue. As i have pointed it out to people too before on this forum, never have faith in purolator. I was sent this nomination on the 1st of Feb. I called purolator (my nearby office) on i think 5th they say they have nothing by my name waiting. Then i happened to go to them on the 9th to check it in person. The lady brought from inside this package waiting for me. Told that they would have returned to the sender tomorrow. I said why did they not deliver she said they attempted too but there was no apartment no on the package, I said really see here the apartment no mentioned here. THen she said oh you know what it is the deliver guy duty not mine. I said why did you not call ? She said no phone no. Which I again confronted her with the no mentioned on the package. Seriously purolator is not good. I would anyday prefer oinp send things by canada post. But for now we cant do anything jsut follow up with your local purolator office specially if you live in an apartment.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
Issues? Loads of issue. As i have pointed it out to people too before on this forum, never have faith in purolator. I was sent this nomination on the 1st of Feb. I called purolator (my nearby office) on i think 5th they say they have nothing by my name waiting. Then i happened to go to them on the 9th to check it in person. The lady brought from inside this package waiting for me. Told that they would have returned to the sender tomorrow. I said why did they not deliver she said they attempted too but there was no apartment no on the package, I said really see here the apartment no mentioned here. THen she said oh you know what it is the deliver guy duty not mine. I said why did you not call ? She said no phone no. Which I again confronted her with the no mentioned on the package. Seriously purolator is not good. I would anyday prefer oinp send things by canada post. But for now we cant do anything jsut follow up with your local purolator office specially if you live in an apartment.
Hey Parvi,

I called my nearest Purolator office today and they told me that they cannot check if there is something for me without a tracking number. Any suggestions?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey Parvi,

I called my nearest Purolator office today and they told me that they cannot check if there is something for me without a tracking number. Any suggestions?
Bullshit. It is not just me that had this experience but a friend of mine Sarah from China had the same experience. Same purolator office at burnhamthorpe road mississauga

choyibear

Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Inland
lauraDz said:
Thanks lauraDz!
So one day I came home to find a delivery notice on the door. My package was held at the Etobicoke location which is 20 min drive from home...apparently they don't have any convenient location in downtown Toronto. but other than that I didn't have any issue with Purolator.
Have you contacted the OINP about your status? If they have have issued your certificate then defs go to the nearest Purolator office in person.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I need your some help pls.
I am planning to apply in "International Student with Job Offer" -I have a permanent job offer in my NOC 0621.
But I am worried for Employer Pre-Screening. Is it easy to get? Are people getting that approved or...?

choyibear

Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Inland
friend23 said:
Congrats choyibear, great news! I see you applied under Masters no job offer stream, but did you send any additional docs after getting the AOR?
Hi friend23,

no additional docs required for me.

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hi

I have applied OINP- master stream without job offer on feb 16 and they received the package on 17th feb. still waiting for nomination certificate? Has any one applied in Feb and received nomination certificate? What should I do it almost 80 days by now.

choyibear

Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Inland
Anna16 said:
Hi

I have applied OINP- master stream without job offer on feb 16 and they received the package on 17th feb. still waiting for nomination certificate? Has any one applied in Feb and received nomination certificate? What should I do it almost 80 days by now.
The 90-day count down starts when you get your AOR confirming that your application package is complete and is eligible to be processed.

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
lauraDz said:
Hey! Not yet. Congratulations on your AOR! that was really fast!

Hi laura, Im wondering if you have received your nomination now? I applied in Nov and got AOR on April 8th as well. so im trying to see if they start giving nomination to NOV applicants yet? or if mine is late!