+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP returned application missing document

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
i submitted my husband's application ( primary applicant) to the OINP on the 22nd of January and finally received our entire application package returned to us stating they will no longer process our application since there was a missing document and that they have received high volumes of applications they are not going to process it. what was missing was a blank page from my husbands passport. I dont even know how that could have happened !
What can i do next? can i send in a Reconsideration Request ?

so disappointing. i am hoping there is a way around this.
hi I have the issue my application was returned saying I didn’t proceed the signed attestation but I had uploaded it

were you able to make a case and did thy accept your application again please advice
Will really appreciate some help here

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
hi I have the issue my application was returned saying I didn’t proceed the signed attestation but I had uploaded it

were you able to make a case and did thy accept your application again please advice
Will really appreciate some help here
I would suggest to email Ontario Immigration and explain to them that the attestation form is a mandatory form, hence you cannot submit the application without it. I also had my initial OINP application returned because I was not able to include the attestation form. But that was when that form was uploaded in the "other documents" field, that's why it was easy to miss. When I got another invitation the following month after application returned, they made a separate mandatory field for this attestation form.

Good luck to your case.

Sandeep2052

Feb 29, 2024
I could not find the spot to upload the attestation form but my application has been submitted to EOI - Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. Can someone guide me on this?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I could not find the spot to upload the attestation form but my application has been submitted to EOI - Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. Can someone guide me on this?
Have you received an ITA from Ontario Immigration? If I understand your post correctly, you submitted an EOI and not an OINP application. If that is the case, attestTion letter is not yet needed.

Sandeep2052

Feb 29, 2024
Yup, I had just submitted the EOI form, not the whole application. Will be waiting for the invitation before uploading all the documents. Thanks for your quick response. Much appreciated.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
i submitted my husband's application ( primary applicant) to the OINP on the 22nd of January and finally received our entire application package returned to us stating they will no longer process our application since there was a missing document and that they have received high volumes of applications they are not going to process it. what was missing was a blank page from my husbands passport. I dont even know how that could have happened !
What can i do next? can i send in a Reconsideration Request ?

so disappointing. i am hoping there is a way around this.
Sadly you can’t do anything now
I know it’s a little stupid but that’s how it works with Oinp
They WILL NOT reconsider period
So let it go n start looking at the other options
I see some ppl are passing somr bro knowledge saying meet them in person blah blah ! Thy won’t even let you in best is thy will allow to talk on the phone from the reception

a friend had the same case where the attestation form was provided but not the lastest version he attached what was there on the application site but it seems they had another one on the Oinp website n that was the correct on - even when both were almost similar but thy rejected . he tried everything even going in person to their Toronto office but they didn’t budge
The instructions are clear but they are not presented in one place and all all over some on the application page and some on the Oinp website it’s utterly stupid but it is what it is sadly

triple check before submitting any OINP APPLICATION

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Thanks. I got an NOI from Ontario, and already submitted my application. Didn't see anything about this form as being required. Do I still need to submit?

Update: Thinking this may be needed for the EOI streams. Mine is through Express Entry, so may not need. Could someone confirm?
This form is rquired only for EOI in OINP e Portal and got NOI.
If someone didnot apply in OINP and they got the ITA (as Province scans the EE periodically and invite) - they need not attach this attestation.

MartinJ05

Mar 4, 2024
Hello, my wife and I are a bit concerned about our submission to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream.

In our application, we indicated that her highest level of education was a bachelor's degree based on what was stated in her diploma. However, upon evaluation by the World Education Services (WES), her degree was classified as a diploma (3 years). This classification was the reason she was selected, as she scored 79 points for the invitation.

Our query is whether we can still rectify this mistake. We've confirmed that she actually holds a Canadian graduate degree, and we have already uploaded the diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) in the application. Interestingly, this Canadian graduate degree awards the same points as a bachelor's degree. Even if we were to downgrade to a college degree, it would still garner 5 points, keeping us above the 78-point cutoff score.

So, our main question is: given that the application is already in process, can we still correct this error? And would the visa officer be willing to accommodate this change?

Thank you so much for your answers in advance, we are dealing with anxieties as this may be our only chance for PR and to return to our current company's here in Canada.

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hello, my wife and I are a bit concerned about our submission to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) for the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream.

In our application, we indicated that her highest level of education was a bachelor's degree based on what was stated in her diploma. However, upon evaluation by the World Education Services (WES), her degree was classified as a diploma (3 years). This classification was the reason she was selected, as she scored 79 points for the invitation.

Our query is whether we can still rectify this mistake. We've confirmed that she actually holds a Canadian graduate degree, and we have already uploaded the diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) in the application. Interestingly, this Canadian graduate degree awards the same points as a bachelor's degree. Even if we were to downgrade to a college degree, it would still garner 5 points, keeping us above the 78-point cutoff score.

So, our main question is: given that the application is already in process, can we still correct this error? And would the visa officer be willing to accommodate this change?

Thank you so much for your answers in advance, we are dealing with anxieties as this may be our only chance for PR and to return to our current company's here in Canada.
You can goahead and correct it, nothing wrong in that.

Reactions: MartinJ05