+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Rejection & Missed recent new draw

mike5

Feb 9, 2024
Hi guys, I was rejected for OINP Human Capital Priorities stream (getting NOI at 23.Dec. tech draw) due to incomplete documents and was also not selected in 24.Feb.08 tech draw, which I was qualified. Does anyone know is this due to previous rejection? Or do I need to create a new EE profile? I've searched online but couldn't find a clear answer.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Rejected? Or maybe you got your application returned and got a refund?

Not the same.

Also, can you tell me when you submitted your application and when you got the final decision? Weird they simply didnt send a ADR. Maybe you missed one of the key documents.

Anyway. You can be invited again from a new draw. A previous rejection (or return of your case due to incomplete files) is not going to prevent that from happening, as long as you still qualify.

You do need a new EE profile, however. Also, keep in mind that the OINP does not always select the same NOCS for the Tech draw. Some of the NOCS that were invited during the December 2023 draw, were not invited again for the Feb 2024 draw. You need to compare the NOC list for both draws. Could be that your NOC was not selected for the latest draw (You wouldn't been invited anyway because you need a new EE profile)

Cheers.

mike5

Feb 9, 2024
Rejected? Or maybe you got your application returned and got a refund?

Not the same.

Also, can you tell me when you submitted your application and when you got the final decision? Weird they simply didnt send a ADR. Maybe you missed one of the key documents.

Anyway. You can be invited again from a new draw. A previous rejection (or return of your case due to incomplete files) is not going to prevent that from happening, as long as you still qualify.

You do need a new EE profile, however. Also, keep in mind that the OINP does not always select the same NOCS for the Tech draw. Some of the NOCS that were invited during the December 2023 draw, were not invited again for the Feb 2024 draw. You need to compare the NOC list for both draws. Could be that your NOC was not selected for the latest draw (You wouldn't been invited anyway because you need a new EE profile)

Cheers.
Thank you!

Yes. Not asking for additional documentation but directly Returned and refunded, saying missing a document.
And my NOC was in both previous and the current draw.

Jayati

Mar 18, 2024
Thank you!

Yes. Not asking for additional documentation but directly Returned and refunded, saying missing a document.
And my NOC was in both previous and the current draw.
What documents were missing? Do you have any idea?