+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Refund

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Hi,

I have applied to withdraw my OINP application. I have emailed as well as sent a letter for the same. I have heard in the forum that ONIP refunds the fees if you have not received the AOR.

Anyone has any experience with this ? Also how long does it take to get your file back ?

anuj

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Hi to which address have you sent the email? It's been half of month since I sent such a request but still no reply

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is clearly mentioned in the OINP application guide as well as in their website, that they will not be giving u a refund in case u withdraw ur application due to ITA or any other reason.

However as Asivad and others pointed out in other posts, you may wait and not send OINP a mail informing about your ITA and hope that there is some document missing in your application in which case they will return your application as incomplete along with the fees. But this is totally upto u how u want to approach.

In my case I sent them a mail that I had received an ITA and that I am accepting it so I got a decision letter stating that my application has been withdrawn and I won't be given the refund. Only after that mail did I come across ASivad's idea of not informing the OINP right away. May be once you submit your application to CIC u could write them a mail.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
@sukhdeep did they return your application?

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
sukhdeep1234 said:
It is clearly mentioned in the OINP application guide as well as in their website, that they will not be giving u a refund in case u withdraw ur application due to ITA or any other reason.

However as Asivad and others pointed out in other posts, you may wait and not send OINP a mail informing about your ITA and hope that there is some document missing in your application in which case they will return your application as incomplete along with the fees. But this is totally upto u how u want to approach.

In my case I sent them a mail that I had received an ITA and that I am accepting it so I got a decision letter stating that my application has been withdrawn and I won't be given the refund. Only after that mail did I come across ASivad's idea of not informing the OINP right away. May be once you submit your application to CIC u could write them a mail.
I do understand that. I had called up the office and they told me if you have not received the file number (AOR) yet, apply for withdrawal immediately. My Problem is I am not eligible for PNP since I did not complete 365 days.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
luvanuj said:
I do understand that. I had called up the office and they told me if you have not received the file number (AOR) yet, apply for withdrawal immediately. My Problem is I am not eligible for PNP since I did not complete 365 days.
365 days of what? Please tell to which email did you submit your request?

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
I emailed them here ontarionominee@ontario.ca .

I applied for CEC but I have not completed 365 days of full time work on the day I received PT

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Hi,

I have applied to withdraw my OINP application. I have emailed as well as sent a letter for the same. I have heard in the forum that ONIP refunds the fees if you have not received the AOR.

Anyone has any experience with this ? Also how long does it take to get your file back ?

anuj
hi Iuvanuj,

that OINP withdrawal should be mentioned anywhere to IRCC after submitting the eAPR??