+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP PNP NOI RECEIVED - IELTS RESULT DOUBT

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I received a NOI from Ontario on 1st August,2019. I had a valid IELTS CLB 9 at that time. I submitted my profile within the assigned 45 days time around 29th August. However, my IELTS expired on 9th September,2019 post submitting my OINP profile.
I have registered for another IELTS exam, however, my question is do I need to score CLB 9 again or my last score will be considered valid by OINP. Because if that is the case I can go with an easy mind and score some good bands even if its not CLB 9.

Thanks

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I received a NOI from Ontario on 1st August,2019. I had a valid IELTS CLB 9 at that time. I submitted my profile within the assigned 45 days time around 29th August. However, my IELTS expired on 9th September,2019 post submitting my OINP profile.
I have registered for another IELTS exam, however, my question is do I need to score CLB 9 again or my last score will be considered valid by OINP. Because if that is the case I can go with an easy mind and score some good bands even if its not CLB 9.

Thanks
Hey any outcome on the same? I am in same situation ☹

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hey any outcome on the same? I am in same situation ☹
hi, from another thread someone replied that the minimum score should be 6 in any language area but if you are under the FSW category, must maintain the score of 67.. when is your ielts expiring?

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
hi, from another thread someone replied that the minimum score should be 6 in any language area but if you are under the FSW category, must maintain the score of 67.. when is your ielts expiring?
Hey thanks for your reply! Yes I heard that I only need to maintain CLB7 to be eligible for the EE.

on 30th October and I have a new IELTS score with me as well

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hey thanks for your reply! Yes I heard that I only need to maintain CLB7 to be eligible for the EE.

on 30th October and I have a new IELTS score with me as well
when did you take the exam? I took it today and I think I messed up my writing. I am hoping to get at least 6 in that area. At which stage are you now in OINP?

pradeepdm

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Guys, Need guidane on my situation. My IELTS is about to expire on Jan 19 and my OINP application is in the Assessment stage. I do not have available IELTS slots until feb for taking IELTS exam. would like to know what happens to my IRCC profile if my scores expire and will it affect my OINP process? Any help is much appreciated.

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
@pradeepdm Hi Pradeep, You should try to look for a slot as soon as possible. The reason behind that is post 19th January your IRCC profile will become ineligible. However, you don't need to worry about the scores this time as OINP will consider your already submitted IELTS score and will judge your profile on that. So just give IELTS and get a score to keep you IRCC profile active. Try to look for options in other cities. I never knew that the profile gets ineligible so went through the stress of creating a new profile, updating OINP with that new profile number. But luckily in my case they considered and awarded me the extra 600 points.

Reactions: pradeepdm