+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - other activities section

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
This section's purpose is to fill the gaps between education and employment in the past ten years with activities such as unemployment, personal (business) travel, training, etc.

My question is what if within a certain period I did two things at the same time? For example, if I was unemployed for 10 months, during which I also made a personal trip overseas. Should I describe
1. a 10-month unemployment with a description of the trip in the comments section, or
2. three subsequent activities - unemployment for x months, personal trip for x weeks then unemployment for x months.

Also if I had business trips overseas during certain employment period for work, do I need to reflect them at this section too?

Thanks!

nevinjo13

Sep 2, 2019
This section's purpose is to fill the gaps between education and employment in the past ten years with activities such as unemployment, personal (business) travel, training, etc.

My question is what if within a certain period I did two things at the same time? For example, if I was unemployed for 10 months, during which I also made a personal trip overseas. Should I describe
1. a 10-month unemployment with a description of the trip in the comments section, or
2. three subsequent activities - unemployment for x months, personal trip for x weeks then unemployment for x months.

Also if I had business trips overseas during certain employment period for work, do I need to reflect them at this section too?

Thanks!
Hello buddy, how did you fill it? Do we need to mention our travels during our employment period also? Please let me know. Hope you got your PR

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020

Thanks!
Does anyone have any idea on this? Anyone knows how to fill the "Other Activities" section while filling the OINP application? Do we need to include personal travel while being employed?

goobie12

Aug 28, 2021
Does anyone have any idea on this? Anyone knows how to fill the "Other Activities" section while filling the OINP application? Do we need to include personal travel while being employed?
Hi, did you mention about trips while being employed as well?