+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP or NSNP ? What do you think ?

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
Hi everyone.
I am a new grad from Ontario and I’m thinking of the options to get the PR easier (I just want to consider among the PNPs to see which one is doable). If I applied under OINP; I can either apply in International student stream or Foreign worker, the problem here is, I am currently working as a nurse (still on probation but I got a full time permanent job offer from a hospital), if I apply under OINP, my employer have to prove their annual revenue is 1mil+, however, hospitals are government-funded, do I still have to prove that revenue ? Because hmm obviously that’s a big hospital so the revenue is ofc above that aforementioned amount and ofc they have more than 5 Canadian citizens.
My other question is, if I don’t follow OINP, do you guys think other PNPs from small provinces such as Bova Scotia (which does not even require a job offer from some of the streams) is better than OINP? Thank you so much and I really appreciate it if you guys don’t mind giving me your opinion regarding my situation :)

Adeeb H

May 15, 2020
Canada
Hi everyone.
I am a new grad from Ontario and I’m thinking of the options to get the PR easier (I just want to consider among the PNPs to see which one is doable). If I applied under OINP; I can either apply in International student stream or Foreign worker, the problem here is, I am currently working as a nurse (still on probation but I got a full time permanent job offer from a hospital), if I apply under OINP, my employer have to prove their annual revenue is 1mil+, however, hospitals are government-funded, do I still have to prove that revenue ? Because hmm obviously that’s a big hospital so the revenue is ofc above that aforementioned amount and ofc they have more than 5 Canadian citizens.
My other question is, if I don’t follow OINP, do you guys think other PNPs from small provinces such as Bova Scotia (which does not even require a job offer from some of the streams) is better than OINP? Thank you so much and I really appreciate it if you guys don’t mind giving me your opinion regarding my situation :)
I have the same question