+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP notification of interest - 1st August

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi @tar86, would you mind sharing why you didn't change from non-accompanying to accompanying?
I didn’t want to take risk. I believe IRCC knows that people want to increase their score and subsequently opt from non-accompanying spouse to accompanying, and this’s misrepresentation.
If you get PR, you can sponsor your family afterwards.

Anyhow, it’s my personal opinion not an expert advice.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi @tar86, would you mind sharing why you didn't change from non-accompanying to accompanying?
Hello dear
I am in similar condition
I got Ontario nomination in my profile with spouse non-accompanying
I got ita recently, and my score is 1050
Can i add my spouse now before submitting my file ? Have you added your spouse and recieved pr. Please reply !

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
@Swati1104 I didn’t want to take risk. I believe IRCC knows that people want to increase their score and subsequently opt from non-accompanying spouse to accompanying, and this’s misrepresentation.
If you get PR, you can sponsor your family afterwards.

Anyhow, it’s my personal opinion not an expert advice.

Although my spouse was non-accompanying , my eAPR was rejected because her police clearance was issued before she left the country of residence.

so be mindful when submitting PR application, IRCC is very strict. They will refuse your application if there is even small mistake.

Last edited:

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021
Hello dear
I am in similar condition
I got Ontario nomination in my profile with spouse non-accompanying
I got ita recently, and my score is 1050
Can i add my spouse now before submitting my file ? Have you added your spouse and recieved pr. Please reply !
Can u tell me what decison u have made regarding ur application.? I saw many threads people add spouse after nomination and they got through without any difficulty

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?
Did you do this? What happened to your application? Can you share an update please?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?
Hey did you make any changes after nomination? Did it go well?