+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP notification of interest - 1st August

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
My CRS score is 436 with 'spouse non-accompanying', and I received the NOI from Ontario today. If I change it at a later date to spouse accompanying after receiving 600 points and ITA. Would that work? And, would I need to inform Ontario of this and would they accept? My points with 'spouse accompanying' is 403.
I am getting conflicting opinions about this.
If with spouse accompanying you are able to meet the eligibility criteria i.e. 435 then you can go ahead and add. However if the basic eligibility criteria does not meet in this case( 403 points would not get an ITA ) then changing to spouse would not be accepted.
However suggest you to directly check with OINP

testing1234

Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys,

I also got an NOI on 1st of August, tech draw. But my express entry profile and IELTS expires on October 2019.

I am not sure whether to apply or not.

Does anyone have any idea what will happen or what should be done at a situation like this.
Same here, my profile expires on September 21st, 2019. I am debating whether to apply or not.

bxiao0801

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys, I just realized that I've totally missed the tech draw yesterday..I updated my ee profile on July 20th so my score boost from 405 to 453, however, the change was no reflected in the remote system and was only seen in my local, and my profile was consequently not identified yesterday. Is there any way I can explain this to IRCC?

I know I am being dumb, but still hoping that there will be another tech draw for the rest of the year. Any insight on this?
Now I can completely understand the feeling of those who got 451 in April waiting to get selected in the next draw, but only seeing the 470+ score in May and feeling never being selected again...

Vibhuti

Jul 31, 2019
Something same happned to me.I have created my profile on 2nd august with crs 445 and draw took place on 1 august.God knows now there will be any tech draw this year or not.

km119

Jul 14, 2019
For settlement funds, I have half amount needed as balance in 1 bank account and an existing FD with another bank account. Can I show both ? For this, I will need to get certificate from both the banks? I dont want to break the FD and transfer money to bank with balance amount. Please help!!!!

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Same here, my profile expires on September 21st, 2019. I am debating whether to apply or not.
Hello, I also got NOI on 1st Aug and my EE profile is getting expired on 14th Aug, I dropped a mail to Ontario nominee and they replied that I should create the new Express entry profile and give the details for new and old again to Ontario.

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hey guys,

I also got an NOI on 1st of August, tech draw. But my express entry profile and IELTS expires on October 2019.

I am not sure whether to apply or not.

Does anyone have any idea what will happen or what should be done at a situation like this.
You should apply for your OINP now and once your profile expires you can create new profile and send the details to Ontraio nominee mail id, they will update it the system.
For IELTS as it is still valid it will work for OINP meanwhile you can give IELTS again and use that for applying main PR once your OINP is approved.

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Anybody facing issue getting employment letter?
Also suggestion, if the job title varies a bit, can the NOC code be selected as per latest Roles?
Variation is from 2175 to 2173

njnbat

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, has anyone received nomination after submitting the application for OINP basis the tech draw of 1st August. I am aware its 30-60 days processing time. Just wanted to know if they are processing it faster than this?

vineet_kane

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, has anyone received nomination after submitting the application for OINP basis the tech draw of 1st August. I am aware its 30-60 days processing time. Just wanted to know if they are processing it faster than this?
Yes... received it exactly after 58 days!

ayon789

Aug 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
For settlement funds, I have half amount needed as balance in 1 bank account and an existing FD with another bank account. Can I show both ? For this, I will need to get certificate from both the banks? I dont want to break the FD and transfer money to bank with balance amount. Please help!!!!
You can show funds from multiple banks and you need to get certificate from all of them

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?
Hey there!
Did u get nomination?
Have u added your wife before getting ita?