+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Nonexpress entry - Dependent nomination certificate

MDHI

May 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

Today I received my nomination certificate for master's stream from OINP. My questions is that I applied for myself and my wife as a dependent, but I got one nomination certificate only for myself and nothing for my wife. Is this normal as I am the main applicant? I did mention my wife as a dependent in my OINP application.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

Today I received my nomination certificate for master's stream from OINP. My questions is that I applied for myself and my wife as a dependent, but I got one nomination certificate only for myself and nothing for my wife. Is this normal as I am the main applicant? I did mention my wife as a dependent in my OINP application.
Hi,

For your kind information, Ontario only issues nomination to the Principal Applicant, not to the dependants. However, dependants information will always be recorded in their database. So, you're good.

Btw, Congratulations for the nomination.

Reactions: MDHI

MDHI

May 20, 2020
Hi,

For your kind information, Ontario only issues nomination to the Principal Applicant, not to the dependants. However, dependants information will always be recorded in their database. So, you're good.

Btw, Congratulations for the nomination.
Thank you so much for your help.