+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Non Tech Draw - 2nd March 2021

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Hello all,

I have received my OINP, All the best for all who are waiting.
I was filling my express entry profile. I have some questions regarding that :

I completed my studies in 2013. However I was also working full time along with my studies. So what should I show in my 10 years history as my studies and fulltime work was overlapping? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Hello guys, it has been a while.
Any update from those who are still expecting the nomination from Ontario? @Temitope29 & co

Meanwhile, I found a recent thread for those of us who had already receive ITA. See link below to join.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ee-pnp-outland-aor-2020-2021-progress-updates.736600/post-9617849
Hi Maduka, I'm on assessment now, still very hopeful for approval before next ITA.
Are you done filling the application? Thanks for the link

Reactions: Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Hi Maduka, I'm on assessment now, still very hopeful for approval before next ITA.
Are you done filling the application? Thanks for the link
Good to know your application has moved. I have completed my eAPR and uploaded all documents except medicals which I will do next week, then I will submit

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Good to know your application has moved. I have completed my eAPR and uploaded all documents except medicals which I will do next week, then I will submit
Thank you.
How long did it take you to get PCC? Are dates for medicals easy to get? Someone mentioned you have to wait for IRCC to ask you to go for medicals, was that true for you?

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Thank you.
How long did it take you to get PCC? Are dates for medicals easy to get? Someone mentioned you have to wait for IRCC to ask you to go for medicals, was that true for you?
From my country of citizenship…it took 2 weeks to get PCC and from my country of residence… within 24hours. It is better to go for upfront medicals than to wait for IRCC’s request. Besides, there’s a mandatory field to upload your medical when completing the eAPR.
Once you get ITA, try to book your medical upfront.

Last edited:

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
From my country of citizenship…it took 2 weeks to get PCC and from my country of residence… within 24hours. It is better to go for upfront medicals than to wait for IRCC’s request. Besides, there’s a mandatory field to upload your medical when completing the eAPR.
Once you get ITA, try to book your medical upfront.
Thank you

nouvea

Aug 7, 2021
Hello all,

Is there anyone who got an NOI on 27th july 2021 and are still waiting to move to assessment.

I submitted on 9th aug. It is not budging from submitted status. I am now doubting if there is any glitch in the portal and my application is somehow not submitted to them even though it is submitted at my end. Can this happen?