+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI Received on Jan 15 2020 let's connect queries and status updates

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I got a request for documents. My experience letter from previous company doesnt list any details of my job duties.
My company doesnt provide that format. I am thinking of sending my job description in the job advertisement. I have also attached a reference letter from my co-worker. Will this work-out?

shavaa

Feb 10, 2020
Noc 2174
CRS score 465
Recieved NOI on Jan 15 2020.
Submitted on Feb 1, 2020.
Application status is submitted still.

Guys anyone knows how long it take to process the overall application?
i also submitted my application on 7th Feb. and no change in status so far... do we receive any confirmation over email once it moves to next stage ?

Adcrz29

Feb 5, 2020
I got a request for documents. My experience letter from previous company doesnt list any details of my job duties.
My company doesnt provide that format. I am thinking of sending my job description in the job advertisement. I have also attached a reference letter from my co-worker. Will this work-out?
Reference letter from co worker should work out. I have also submitted the reference letters attaching their company id card.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I received request for authorizing WES to share my ECA report. I just submitted the order on WES website. Does anyone know what to upload at the OINP portal? just the order receipt?

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I received request for authorizing WES to share my ECA report. I just submitted the order on WES website. Does anyone know what to upload at the OINP portal? just the order receipt?
Was it prior to assessment or before that?

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Is there any section in oinp where we have to update last 10 year history like education and work? I am planning to submit application tomorrow