+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI received on 2nd Feb 2021

harish2021

Mar 18, 2021
Did u get invited by EE?
Hi Kleena, yes, I got the ITA from IRCC as well from the PNP draw on 12th May, which was the very next day after my nomination. I haven't been able to gather the required documents though, due to the strict lockdown in India - so have not submitted my documents to EE yet, inspite of more than 2 weeks having passed.

Reactions: Kleena

Kleena

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Kleena, yes, I got the ITA from IRCC as well from the PNP draw on 12th May, which was the very next day after my nomination. I haven't been able to gather the required documents though, due to the strict lockdown in India - so have not submitted my documents to EE yet, inspite of more than 2 weeks having passed.
Hi! Got invited by EE just now. Had fund support and policy certificate ready during the past 2 weeks though. Please keep us posted with ur progress. Best wishes to u!

Reactions: harish2021

Kirtikaty07

Feb 26, 2020
Hi Guys.. I need some help..
I was promoted recently from Assistant Manager to manager in my Current Organisation. All the employment proofs and reference letters that I submitted for OINP are for Assistant Manager. I have received the nomination and points from OINP, and I was planning to submit the same documents for my ITA. Should I get new reference letters ? or should I submit the old ones.
Any help will be appreciated.

SaitEff

Jan 1, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys.. I need some help..
I was promoted recently from Assistant Manager to manager in my Current Organisation. All the employment proofs and reference letters that I submitted for OINP are for Assistant Manager. I have received the nomination and points from OINP, and I was planning to submit the same documents for my ITA. Should I get new reference letters ? or should I submit the old ones.
Any help will be appreciated.
I think the old reference will still satisfy your NOC work experience requirements. ITA does not require your work experience to the most current updates, in my opinion. Take for instance if you aren't using your current employment to claim points, you will still qualify from past job experience which satisfies the work requirements of IRCC.

SaitEff

Jan 1, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOI - Feb 02
Submitted - March 07
Assessment - April 29
DIP - May 05
Nomination - May 27
NOI - Feb 02
Submitted - March 07
Assessment - April 29