+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI received on 2nd Feb 2021

anu608497

Mar 14, 2021
Hi, I have received OINP Notification of Interest on 2nd Feb 2021 under non-tech draw. I am trying to get in touch with other candidates who are in same boat, so that we can help each other as well get an idea about the progress.

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hi, I have received OINP Notification of Interest on 2nd Feb 2021 under non-tech draw. I am trying to get in touch with other candidates who are in same boat, so that we can help each other as well get an idea about the progress.
did you mean 2 March ?

harish2021

Mar 18, 2021
Hi anu, I'm in the same boat. Got my NOI in the draw on 2nd Feb (marketing professional here), applied on 15th Feb. It's been a month and the status is still showing as submitted, though I have carefully uploaded everything. What about you? Any progress to next stages?

SaitEff

Jan 1, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi anu, I'm in the same boat. Got my NOI in the draw on 2nd Feb (marketing professional here), applied on 15th Feb. It's been a month and the status is still showing as submitted, though I have carefully uploaded everything. What about you? Any progress to next stages?
Hi Harish. I submitted march 7th. I was hoping the processing times will have improved in 2021. Seems like we need to wait 90 days.

Reactions: harish2021

harish2021

Mar 18, 2021
Anyone's application started progressing yet? Some of the folks on Tech draw/15th Feb, who submitted by march 1st week seem to be seeing their applications move to the next stage. Mine is still 'submitted', though I've applied on 15th feb.

SaitEff

Jan 1, 2021
Category........
PNP
Anyone's application started progressing yet? Some of the folks on Tech draw/15th Feb, who submitted by march 1st week seem to be seeing their applications move to the next stage. Mine is still 'submitted', though I've applied on 15th feb.
I expect yours and Anu's to be move to assessment before mine (Mar 7th). No changes here so far.

Kleena

Apr 12, 2021
hi Anu, same here. Submitted at 5th March with NOI 1112. No updates since then. Finger crossed. Guys, keep us all posted! LOL

Kleena

Apr 12, 2021
I expect yours and Anu's to be move to assessment before mine (Mar 7th). No changes here so far.
hi Salteff, I guess we might be in the same batch. LOL. I saw a guy in the forum who submitted at mid of Jan but no changes since then. I guess we just have to be patient. Maybe the 60-90 processing time means "waiting" time now. LOL.

Reactions: SaitEff

Kirtikaty07

Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys just an update. I got the NOI in the draw on 2nd Feb (Finance Analyst) submitted my documents on 10th of march and my Profile has moved forward yesterday. I got an update of completeness and the status is now showing as "Assessment". I received the update yesterday. Please check your oinp portals there might be an update.

harish2021

Mar 18, 2021
Hi guys just an update. I got the NOI in the draw on 2nd Feb (Finance Analyst) submitted my documents on 10th of march and my Profile has moved forward yesterday. I got an update of completeness and the status is now showing as "Assessment". I received the update yesterday. Please check your oinp portals there might be an update.
YAYY! Mine has moved to assessment stage as well today. Hope you guys also get it if not already obtained @SaitEff @anu608497 @Kleena

anu608497

Mar 14, 2021
My profile too went to assessment stage.