+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI received on 29th July 2020

ran6223

Dec 7, 2020
Hi,
Is there anyone who received NOI through Tec draw from OINP under Express Entry Human Capital Priorities on 29th July 2020? What is the current status of your application and is there anyone who has successfully got their application Approved?
I submitted the application on 9th September and the status was Assessment until 23rd November and then they asked to upload a missing document that I submitted on the same day. From then on, the status is Waiting For Information. Can anyone suggest to me what should I do now?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi,
Is there anyone who received NOI through Tec draw from OINP under Express Entry Human Capital Priorities on 29th July 2020? What is the current status of your application and is there anyone who has successfully got their application Approved?
I submitted the application on 9th September and the status was Assessment until 23rd November and then they asked to upload a missing document that I submitted on the same day. From then on, the status is Waiting For Information. Can anyone suggest to me what should I do now?
I think it will update on it's own.