+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI Dec 14, 2023

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter

I received a letter as follow but I do not know what do next.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Dear .....,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP, you must visit the website of Ontario after receiving this notification of interest. Note that this notification of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the IRCC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.
What you should know before using this Notification of Interest to apply to a PNP through Express Entry:
  • Your Notification of Interest (NOI) may be valid for a specific period of time. Check the website of the province or territory to confirm if there is a deadline to apply before your NOI expires;
  • Some provinces and territories may post the date and details of the issuance of NOIs on their website. You may be able to confirm the stream under which you were invited by checking the NOI date;
  • Some provinces and territories may have more than one Express Entry program or stream. Each program or stream has mandatory requirements that you must meet. Please check the applicable PNP website and application guides to ensure you meet the requirements of the program or stream under which you are being considered.
  • Your NOI alone may not be sufficient to apply to all provinces and territories PNPs. You may be required to submit an initial expression of interest to the province or territory before you are formally invited to submit an application for a nomination. Please check the requirements of the specific province or territory;
  • You must maintain an active Express Entry profile when applying to a PNP Express Entry program. You must also maintain an active profile while your application is being processed. Please ensure that you update your Express Entry profile if there are any changes (for example, language test results, employment history, etc.);
  • If you choose to apply to the province or territory for nomination under the PNP program, make sure your application is complete, and all mandatory documents are provided.
You are not obligated to:
  • Apply to a province or territory that is interested in you, or
  • Accept a nomination from a province or territory.
What you should know if you are nominated by a province or territory:
If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination, you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the nominating province or territory that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.
Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for the nomination by other provinces and territories. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.
It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.
If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories may be able to see your profile for future consideration.
Additionally, a PNP nomination does not guarantee that you will be approved for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with IRCC.

canlo33

Sep 11, 2023
I received the same letter, also dont know what to do. Please help us if anyone knows about it.

canlo33

Sep 11, 2023
What is your occupation? I’m glad to know it’s not me alone. That means it’s not a glitch. I also saw people on Reddit asking about it.
My occupation is tech related and my point is 473 so I assume this is either tech related draw or certain point related

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
I'm hoping its a sweeping Tech draw.. not just the regular 6.
Because i'm in cyber and that was never on the list for tech draw

canlo33

Sep 11, 2023
I'm hoping its a sweeping Tech draw.. not just the regular 6.
Because i'm in cyber and that was never on the list for tech draw
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2023-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

I m checking ONIP updates, latest draw it mentions was on Dec 5. It has tech related draw as well. But it say it requires a job offer which I do not have.

I hope this is another draw that took place today but they are yet to update the website so that I can be eligible as well.

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023

canlo33

Sep 11, 2023
So for Human Capital Priorities stream. Which one are you going to apply for?

I m eligible for both Federal Skilled Worker Program and Canadian Experience Class but not sure which one is better to apply for.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter

I received a letter as follow but I do not know what do next.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Dear .....,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP, you must visit the website of Ontario after receiving this notification of interest. Note that this notification of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the IRCC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.
What you should know before using this Notification of Interest to apply to a PNP through Express Entry:
  • Your Notification of Interest (NOI) may be valid for a specific period of time. Check the website of the province or territory to confirm if there is a deadline to apply before your NOI expires;
  • Some provinces and territories may post the date and details of the issuance of NOIs on their website. You may be able to confirm the stream under which you were invited by checking the NOI date;
  • Some provinces and territories may have more than one Express Entry program or stream. Each program or stream has mandatory requirements that you must meet. Please check the applicable PNP website and application guides to ensure you meet the requirements of the program or stream under which you are being considered.
  • Your NOI alone may not be sufficient to apply to all provinces and territories PNPs. You may be required to submit an initial expression of interest to the province or territory before you are formally invited to submit an application for a nomination. Please check the requirements of the specific province or territory;
  • You must maintain an active Express Entry profile when applying to a PNP Express Entry program. You must also maintain an active profile while your application is being processed. Please ensure that you update your Express Entry profile if there are any changes (for example, language test results, employment history, etc.);
  • If you choose to apply to the province or territory for nomination under the PNP program, make sure your application is complete, and all mandatory documents are provided.
You are not obligated to:
  • Apply to a province or territory that is interested in you, or
  • Accept a nomination from a province or territory.
What you should know if you are nominated by a province or territory:
If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination, you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the nominating province or territory that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.
Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for the nomination by other provinces and territories. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.
It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.
If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories may be able to see your profile for future consideration.
Additionally, a PNP nomination does not guarantee that you will be approved for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with IRCC.
You've been invited under Ontario Tech Draw, you get 45 days to submit your application via OINP Portal for further processing.

Kcirima

Jan 6, 2024
Hi All, I received OINP NOI on Dec 14th 2023, my current status is DIP ; even after 4 weeks still it is in same status; please let me know usually how much it will take ?