+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 4th NOVEMBER 2020 - SKILLED TRADE STREAMS

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys, I have submitted my profile since November 11th and is still under submission only. I am hoping I will get pick from CEC next week so I can get my money back and faster the process.

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys, I have submitted my profile since November 11th and is still under submission only. I am hoping I will get pick from CEC next week so I can get my money back and faster the process.
If your file is selected by CIC under CEC and this oinp is still submitted at that time then you can withdraw and get full refund!!

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
I've got requested for information about "employment reference letter".
I didn't upload that because I'd uploaded a job offer letter showing all of my job description(duration, position, salary, and so forth)
Anyway, I've uploaded the employment reference letter straight away and I'm waiting.
I've got requested for information about "employment reference letter".
I didn't upload that because I'd uploaded a job offer letter showing all of my job description(duration, position, salary, and so forth)
Anyway, I've uploaded the employment reference letter straight away and I'm waiting.
When did you upload your profile?
I have uploaded it on November 10th still haveing the same submitted status

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys, the ONIP offer just send me an email to asked me to upload my employer letter, which I had uploaded already. I submitted on NOV.11,2020 so I guess they are finally catching up our application.