+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-NOC 7313 experience letter

Amir@

Nov 6, 2020
I need some help for the OINP, According to my job description, it comes in 3 NOC Codes but actually i am doing more of 7313 and 7253 duties for the Gas and air conditioning.
Does all the duties should be included in the experience letter or just the main duties which match the NOC code should be written on the experience letter. Please guide me. Thank you.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
If you have claimed a certain NoC in your application. Make sure more than 60% of the duties match the NoC duties.

They go by the lead statement and the job duties and responsibilities. If you think there´s a problem with the NOC, that means there´s a problem with your job duties and responsibilities. If you think NOC is the best NOC for your job, you need to revise your job duties and responsibilities, because they go by the NoC you have claimed.

If 4/10 responsibilities match NOC A, but 6/10 match NOC B, then the VO will assess your job as NoC B.

Banjizzle

Jan 1, 2024
Please for Oinp I have a 3 year diploma and a PGD with 10 years experience
My question is when does Oinp for human capital programme start counting years is it after the highest qualification or since when you started the expirience

PS the PGD is very recent m’y Noc has diploma has educational requirements