+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream

kkntaxreturns

Oct 16, 2023
Just saw this in the imm5690e form: " You must get a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You
must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer."

There is no mention of 10 years here. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I would appreciate if you someone who already went through with the process can confirm.
Sorry, I didn't check the forum for a while.

If you read the requirement along with the information requested in IMM 5562, it is applicable for the last 10 years. This form asks us to update the travel history only for the last 10 years. See below:
"List all trips you have taken outside of your country of origin or of residence in the last 10 years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than 10 years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. If you did not travel outside of your country during this period, check "Did not travel."

yeasir.akram

Nov 14, 2023
Hi,

I am completing my master's soon and plan to apply for PR through OINP. I plan to work for two years and may be later pursue higher studies. Will OINP disqualify me from doing other higher studies in the future?
I saw the below information from the CIC website:
To be eligible under the International Masters Graduates category, you must:
· Have no intention of pursuing further studies in Ontario.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I submitted my application to the IRCC portal on Nov 25th, I did not renew my GCKEY account under Express Entry. I read a couple of posts about linking it to the GCkey account. Since this is a non EE stream, do I need to have a GCKey profile.