+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream- No ITA last draw

DKay

Jan 30, 2023
Hi everyone, would really appreciate your help with this question.

State the amount of funds ($ CAD) that are currently available to you to cover day to day expenses for you and your dependent family members (if applicable) for the next 6 months.

Is it the amount of funds I currently have available in my bank account? And do we have to show proof of this? Just wondering bc this was not in the required documents checklist

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone, would really appreciate your help with this question.

State the amount of funds ($ CAD) that are currently available to you to cover day to day expenses for you and your dependent family members (if applicable) for the next 6 months.

Is it the amount of funds I currently have available in my bank account? And do we have to show proof of this? Just wondering bc this was not in the required documents checklist
Yes, you do have to show the total funds in your bank account and you should try and match the total amount you declare it with the amount showing in your bank balance...I also added 3 months statements for the record.... There is indeed a section for uploading the "Settlement funds" in the required documents area which says "statements".

DKay

Jan 30, 2023
th
Yes, you do have to show the total funds in your bank account and you should try and match the total amount you declare it with the amount showing in your bank balance...I also added 3 months statements for the record.... There is indeed a section for uploading the "Settlement funds" in the required documents area which says "statements".
Thank you