+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Master Stream - Incomplete application Wrong date on attestation form

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Hello,

I just submit OINP master stream application 2022-Dec-22
Although I checked several times, I wrote wrong date on the attestation form

Unfortunately, I received incomplete application letter because of that mistake mentioning that the application will be withdrawn.
I called OINP and the officer said you can send them an email with the new document and explanation letter, and they might consider it.

I'm wondering if anyone had experienced the same thing and they actually considered it.

Thank you in advance!

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hello,

Unfortunately, I received incomplete application letter because of that mistake mentioning that the application will be withdrawn.
I called OINP and the officer said you can send them an email with the new document and explanation letter, and they might consider it.

I'm wondering if anyone had experienced the same thing and they actually considered it.

Thank you in advance!
Which date you written on attestation form?

clareb

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, can someone give a right answer here?
What will be the correct date to be filled in the "My EOI was registered with the OINP electronically on?"

William_peter

Sep 2, 2020
Lebanon
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hey I am in the process of submitting my OINP Application for Master Graduate Stream. I was supposed to sign the EOI attestation form on the same day I submitted my EOI before getting the Invitation to Apply. However, I forgot to sign it then and instead I just filled it out and signed it while dating the signature as of the day I applied for my EOI (as instructions say). Any idea if this might cause my application to be returned?

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Hey I am in the process of submitting my OINP Application for Master Graduate Stream. I was supposed to sign the EOI attestation form on the same day I submitted my EOI before getting the Invitation to Apply. However, I forgot to sign it then and instead I just filled it out and signed it while dating the signature as of the day I applied for my EOI (as instructions say). Any idea if this might cause my application to be returned?
send the form with the correct date and signature to their email

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
The date you submitted the EOI to their website
I just received my IELTS results and have updated my OINP EOI profile. Since it says on the website that "The Attestation Form should be signed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP". Does this mean the initial date when i registered or do i have to sign every time i update my profile?

samanthaf

Mar 27, 2024
I just received my IELTS results and have updated my OINP EOI profile. Since it says on the website that "The Attestation Form should be signed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP". Does this mean the initial date when i registered or do i have to sign every time i update my profile?
Hey congratulations on getting Nomination. Does your EOI date of submission after the ITA went well? I mean I got the OINP ITA for masters stream and I am bit confusing the date to put the signature. Is it EOI Date or something else?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey congratulations on getting Nomination. Does your EOI date of submission after the ITA went well? I mean I got the OINP ITA for masters stream and I am bit confusing the date to put the signature. Is it EOI Date or something else?
It's EOI date

samanthaf

Mar 27, 2024
send the form with the correct date and signature to their email
Hey congratulations getting your nomination. I also got the ITA from the masters stream recently, I am bit hesitating about the date to put the signature on the consent form. Is it EOI date or ITA date or something else?

samanthaf

Mar 27, 2024
It's EOI date
Thank you for replying. If you do not mind, Did you submit the Attestation Form or the Consent Form? Recently from February onwards the OINP has changed the form. previously its Attestation form now its the consent form. That is why i need to know, if something new with the form.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thank you for replying. If you do not mind, Did you submit the Attestation Form or the Consent Form? Recently from February onwards the OINP has changed the form. previously its Attestation form now its the consent form. That is why i need to know, if something new with the form.
I submitted the attestation form. The consent form is for new applications. I am not sure what's the difference between the two.

samanthaf

Mar 27, 2024
Hello,

Thank you in advance!
Hey I just need to know did they considered your application later? What happened next? Did you get your nomination?