+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Master stream - 2022

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
To all those who have received an invitation and applied to the OINP maters stream. Let's connect here and update the status

Invitation to apply for OINP : 20/9/2022
Application submitted : 28/9/2022

Any idea whats the usual processing time.. since its been long the recent processing times are quite confusing

Kalkikoba

Sep 11, 2022
To all those who have received an invitation and applied to the OINP maters stream. Let's connect here and update the status

Any idea whats the usual processing time.. since its been long the recent processing times are quite confusing
congratulations! what was your score? im at a 37 but im not sure what it will be by the time I am in status and can apply

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have also received the invitation on 30th Aug 2022 and submitted my application on10th Sept 2022. Waiting for update.

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
Hi There, I hope you can answer my questions or anybody can answer my questions.
I have received nomination letter from ONIP yesterday and tried to update my express entry profile it does not let me make any changes.
some people say that I have to receive an email from IRCC regarding my nomination which I did not yet if this is the case What I should do or who to contact. I also did not any email to accept my nomination.
Do I have to create a new profile to see my nomination

P2410

Nov 20, 2022
Hi All,

Do anyone's status got updated for the application?
I also applied for OINP Master's stream on 8th Nov, but I am worried as the processing time seems long and I have only one-year of PGWP.

Kalkikoba

Sep 11, 2022
Hi All,

Do anyone's status got updated for the application?
I also applied for OINP Master's stream on 8th Nov, but I am worried as the processing time seems long and I have only one-year of PGWP.
Hi

I have heard that they can take upto 2 weeks to issue your ITA. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you can continue to stay and work in Canada while the application is processing right?

Kalkikoba

Sep 11, 2022
Has anyone noticed the scoring system has changed for OINP? Now you get a 104 points for having a work permit. Is this an errer?

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi There, I hope you can answer my questions or anybody can answer my questions.
I have received nomination letter from ONIP yesterday and tried to update my express entry profile it does not let me make any changes.
some people say that I have to receive an email from IRCC regarding my nomination which I did not yet if this is the case What I should do or who to contact. I also did not any email to accept my nomination.
Do I have to create a new profile to see my nomination
I think you should be receiving an email. Did you check your spam folder?

P2410

Nov 20, 2022
Hi

I have heard that they can take upto 2 weeks to issue your ITA. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you can continue to stay and work in Canada while the application is processing right?

Hi,
Actually, I got the ITA for Master's Stream on 25th Oct and submitted my application on 2nd Nov. I just want to check if anyone's application got updated.
I have heard it takes a long processing time for OINP applications these days.

P2410

Nov 20, 2022

Hi,

Is your application got updated yet? I submitted it more than a month back and still, the status is showing as submitted.

gautamj31

Dec 13, 2022
Hello All,
Greetings of the day..!

Received Invitation for OINP PNP Master's stream yesterday and I am current in india for vacation so can i apply for non express entry pr still being in india or do i have to go back to canada and then apply for pr in non express entry stream?

Another follow up question - is this non express entry application gonna be online or offline?

Thanks and Appreciate your responses...!

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I have finally got the approved provincial nomination.

Invitation to applySep 20 2022
AppliedSep 28 2022
ApprovedDec 15 2022

But I also have an ITA now so not sure to move forward or not.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021

HI, if you do not mind saying, what was your field of study that got you nomination for masters stream?

CAVA

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, I want to apply for OINP and I was reading the requirements it states the following: Regional immigration: location of study (where you physically attended classes). I studied during the pandemic and classes were virtual, can I claim points for this? Appreciate your response