Rizwanchicku

Feb 2, 2021
Hi all,
I got a mail from OINP this morning
It’s intent of refusal
I don’t understand what’s wrong in education
Can someone help?
I have completed 1 + 1 full time course

My programs were global business management and global hospitality management . they mentioned global hospitality management is not meeting the eligibility. Does any one know about this?

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility requirements have been met:
Canadian Education (O Reg 422/17, s 6 (3))
You must have submitted one of the following, dated no more than two years before the date of making the application:
Page 1 of 3

• Proof that you have obtained a degree or diploma from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least two years to complete if pursued on a full-time basis, or
• Proof that you have obtained a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least one year to complete if pursued on a full-time basis and that requires the completion of a degree as an admission requirement.
Proof includes either a letter from an eligible Canadian institution indicating that you completed all the requirements necessary to obtain a degree, diploma or certificate as described above; or a copy of the relevant degree, diploma, or certificate.
You must have completed more than half of the degree, diploma, or certificate requirements while lawfully residing and studying in Canada.
• You earned a graduate certificate in Global Hospitality Management from Conestoga College on August 23, 2019.
• The pre-requisite for this program is: “A two or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university.” (https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/global-hospitality- management/admissions?id=20964 )
• This does not meet program criteria: the graduate certificate does not require a university degree as an admission requirement.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria.
Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to refuse to grant your application.

Goldy Sharma

Mar 23, 2021
Hi all,
It’s intent of refusal
Can someone help?

My programs were global business management and global hospitality management . they mentioned global hospitality management is not meeting the eligibility. Does any one know about this?

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility requirements have been met:
You must have submitted one of the following, dated no more than two years before the date of making the application:
Page 1 of 3

• Proof that you have obtained a degree or diploma from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least two years to complete if pursued on a full-time basis, or
• Proof that you have obtained a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least one year to complete if pursued on a full-time basis and that requires the completion of a degree as an admission requirement.
Proof includes either a letter from an eligible Canadian institution indicating that you completed all the requirements necessary to obtain a degree, diploma or certificate as described above; or a copy of the relevant degree, diploma, or certificate.
You must have completed more than half of the degree, diploma, or certificate requirements while lawfully residing and studying in Canada.
• You earned a graduate certificate in Global Hospitality Management from Conestoga College on August 23, 2019.
• The pre-requisite for this program is: “A two or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university.” (https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/global-hospitality- management/admissions?id=20964 )
• This does not meet program criteria: the graduate certificate does not require a university degree as an admission requirement.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria.
Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to refuse to grant your application.
When did you apply ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi all,
It’s intent of refusal
Can someone help?

Page 1 of 3

Hi.

I recently got study permit for a graduate certificate in Ontario. I've been searching for options to get PR after completing my studies and I found out about this provincial nomination this week. I've been reading about it but found a requirement that completely makes my program ineligible for this stream. I think the same criteria applies for your program.

In the official website it states the following:
2. Education

You must have received from an eligible Canadian institution one of the following:

• a degree or diploma that takes at least two years to complete if you study on a full-time basis, or
  • a degree, diploma or certificate that takes at least one year to complete if you study on a full-time basis and that requires a completed degree as an admission requirement

This means that in order to be eligible, your one-year program must require a completed degree as an admission requirement. One-year programs are ineligible if they require a degree or a diploma, or “a degree or work experience”, or similar, regardless of whether you personally completed a degree program prior to being accepted into the one-year program. Please also note that in order for a certificate program to be eligible, it must take at least one year to complete and require a completed degree as an admission requirement. A certificate program that takes two or more years is still subject to the degree requirement.
I read the admission requirements for the program you mentioned and it says:
Admission requirements
  • A two or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university
So, basically, your program isn't eligible.

Reactions: dday2019

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Yes, I do meet all other requirements; experience of more than one year and I have valid IELTS. However, I received a message it says my profile is ineligible. Don't understand why :(
I will call IRCC today to find out why they think my profile is ineligible.
Any response to why your profile is ineligible? I am getting the message all afternoon for a regular FSW EE profile.

VirenP2021

Jan 21, 2021
anyone has updates on file? last time I heard application on 23rd December got approved which was 2 weeks ago.

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Kanwal, can you please help me with the details required for the job offer?

The top three reasons applications are returned as incomplete under this stream are:

• missing transcripts
  • missing Employer Form
  • missing signatures from the employer and applicant on the job offer
I am looking at this and would like to know the exact format of providing job offer details, Many thanks
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream#section-2

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hey guys,

I am considering to apply for OINP through this stream, I am currently working on a PGWP and plan to go for CEC, I will gather a full year of experience in August this year, do you suggest its still worth it to get PNP before I apply for PR?

Paul AS

May 13, 2021
Hi all,
It’s intent of refusal
Can someone help?

Page 1 of 3

Hey, the same thing happened to me. I got notice 2 days ago. I got the same response. They have updated their policies for 1-year study, for which degree should be must for the 1-year program, if your 1-year course admission requirement is degree or diploma, or study in an unrelated field, or work experience then you are not eligible for oinp. It wasn't on their website earlier when I applied for my file on 9th March 2021. later on, they updated the policies. I discussed with 1 lawyer and he said very rare chances for approval as he handled this kind of case earlier and it's better to withdraw the file rather than getting refuse.