+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Job Offer: International Student - 26/Nov/2020

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Thanks Guys. As I am still in DIP, Should i apply for new public policy or not? For that I will have to give ielts which is not easily available. Should I try for public policy or just stick to this oinp and then federal thing
I applied for PR (paper based) in November and I still don't have an AOR. I see chances of applying through the public policy or CEC and getting PR before I even get an AOR from OINP.

They really need to clear their backlog ASAP.

Reactions: dday2019

aryan27

Sep 6, 2017
Now I want to apply online for my PR APPLICATION. not paper based application. Can anyone please send the list of documents required for online based application or the link where I can find this info?

IamfromEarth

Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

I have submitted my application on 30th December, 2020.

Is anyone else has applied around this date, what is your status. All the very best to all pf you.

Thanks

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I have applied for CEC, this April, can I apply for ONIP this month, I have all the documents required.

Also my masters degree was awarded on 17th may 2019, so I want to gather all the details for applying before it's too late.

please suggest and I just read about this path, It seems like clock is ticking for me ...

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Submitted today on January 25th, 2021. Let's Connect.
Hello Kanwal, can you please help me with the details required for the job offer?

The top three reasons applications are returned as incomplete under this stream are:

• missing transcripts
  • missing Employer Form
  • missing signatures from the employer and applicant on the job offer
I am looking at this and would like to know the exact format of providing job offer details, Many thanks

Preetihunjan

Apr 28, 2021
Hey,
Does anyone know the processing time for PR application after getting OINP( Internatioanl Studebt Stream)? The submission is through online portal now right ? Anybody have an idea of the processing time as compared to the paper based one ?

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I have applied for CEC, this April, can I apply for ONIP this month, I have all the documents required.

Also my masters degree was awarded on 17th may 2019, so I want to gather all the details for applying before it's too late.

please suggest and I just read about this path, It seems like clock is ticking for me ...
Hello Sri,
I have similar question. I think we can apply for OINP and CEC altogether as far as I know but what about if we have gotten OINP, Can we apply to new Public Policy streams? Also I was trying to make my CEC profile and its keep rejecting it saying the generic message that I don't fulfill the requirement. I suspect, I was entering my funds below whats required by their funds table. Is that a thing? If I am applying alone as applicant and currently reside in Canada and I am employed, should I still show $12K CAD in my account to be eligible. Thanks in advance :)

VirenP2021

Jan 21, 2021
Hello Sri,
I have similar question. I think we can apply for OINP and CEC altogether as far as I know but what about if we have gotten OINP, Can we apply to new Public Policy streams? Also I was trying to make my CEC profile and its keep rejecting it saying the generic message that I don't fulfill the requirement. I suspect, I was entering my funds below whats required by their funds table. Is that a thing? If I am applying alone as applicant and currently reside in Canada and I am employed, should I still show $12K CAD in my account to be eligible. Thanks in advance :)
If you are a CEC candidate you can enter 0 in funds it is never a issue. try to see if you meet all other requirements like do you have 1 year experience and all.

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
If you are a CEC candidate you can enter 0 in funds it is never a issue. try to see if you meet all other requirements like do you have 1 year experience and all.
Yes, I do meet all other requirements; experience of more than one year and I have valid IELTS. However, I received a message it says my profile is ineligible. Don't understand why :(
I will call IRCC today to find out why they think my profile is ineligible.

Reactions: VirenP2021