+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Job Offer: International Student - 26/Nov/2020

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Creating this thread for all those who were able to register on 26-Nov and are applying under this stream.

December 15
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has completed its examination of inquiries received following the opening of the Employer Job Offer: International Student stream on November 26, 2020.
Users who accessed the OINPs e-Filing portal during stream opening on November 26, 2020 and who reported errors that have been independently verified by OINP system records will be able to register for the Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. All persons who reported errors during the opening will be contacted by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, starting today.
If you have contacted the program regarding technical issues experienced during the opening, there is no need to follow up.
The OINP can confirm that 1,426 applicants registered during the opening.

November 26
Update: Employer Job Offer: International Student stream

The Employer Job Offer: International Student stream opening has been paused due to technical issues and will not reopen today.
The OINP is investigating the cause of the technical issues.
Employer Job Offer: International Student stream is now open
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is now accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: International Student stream. All applicants must have a current job offer and up-to-date employer form.

aryan27

Sep 6, 2017
Hey Guys. I got the email with file number today because I reached them out on dec 5 regarding the error and provided them the screenshot as well of the error.

Just wanted to know, to fill the form should I fill it myself ( I applied my work permit on my own), or should I go with the lawyer?

Thanks

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hey Guys. I got the email with file number today because I reached them out on dec 5 regarding the error and provided them the screenshot as well of the error.

Just wanted to know, to fill the form should I fill it myself ( I applied my work permit on my own), or should I go with the lawyer?

Thanks
I am new too but I am sure we can do it ourselves.

aryan27

Sep 6, 2017
Yea I just had a look at the form now, looks easy. But just dont want to take a risk, so considering the option of hiring a lawyer lol

sitmd

Nov 30, 2020

Thanks
Hi aryan27,
I received an email, saying they will be contacting people, but no file number. When sent the email December 4th I didn’t provide any screen shot. Is the screenshot mandatory?
Thank you

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
I submitted my application on 30th Nov and got the file number, waiting for them to verify my application.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi astraldust,
I received an email but no file number. I don’t understand how they select the candidates who will get the file number.
What is the email you received? Did you check the online portal to see if there is already a file number? if not, you may try to cotact rhrough email otherwise it means your registration did not go through.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Did they invite you to do so? What did you provide as proof that you had technical issues? Thx
Hi, I did not face any technical issue, I opened the application on 28 Nov and payed and submitted it on Nov 30.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018