• Feb 18: Assessment
  • Feb 24: Sent an additional document
  • Feb 25: Decision In Progress
  • Mar 31: Approved

Reactions: dday2019

Shawn211

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi good people, I have a question, I don’t know how many of you have the employment restrictions like me which has to keep the full time status and etc but as Ontario is going to enter another lockdown my boss wanna put me on part time for the following month. Is this really gonna effect the application like I may not pass the eligibility or that is a ok thing to do. it’s actually hard to keep full time for this whole process during this pandemic...really need your help, thank you!( BTW I already got the nomination and in the pr process

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi good people, I have a question, I don’t know how many of you have the employment restrictions like me which has to keep the full time status and etc but as Ontario is going to enter another lockdown my boss wanna put me on part time for the following month. Is this really gonna effect the application like I may not pass the eligibility or that is a ok thing to do. it’s actually hard to keep full time for this whole process during this pandemic...really need your help, thank you!( BTW I already got the nomination and in the pr process
My friend went for vacation of 3 months after his nomination

Reactions: jagdeeja

a.aziz

Sep 11, 2018
Submitted On: December 24th 2021
Assessment: February 25th 2021
ADR: March 25th 2021
ADR sent: March 31st 2021
No update

Reactions: jagdeeja