+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Job offer doesn't have all required info

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
Hi,
OINP just opens application with he new EOI system. My job offer doesn't have all the required information, e.g., the NOC code, working hours, duties, etc. Can I let my employer to write a supporting letter containing all these information? Or do I have to ask them to redo the offer letter?

Thanks!

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
Ask them to redo the letter. Just give them a template which you can make yourself stating your noc code and responsibilities and tell them to make a similar one.

ignotous

Jun 19, 2020
Hi,
OINP just opens application with he new EOI system. My job offer doesn't have all the required information, e.g., the NOC code, working hours, duties, etc. Can I let my employer to write a supporting letter containing all these information? Or do I have to ask them to redo the offer letter?

Thanks!
Hi @AlphaToad what did u end up doing? My employer cant change the offer letter since I am already working but they have given me a supporting letter that mentions everything and that I continue to work there.

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi @AlphaToad what did u end up doing? My employer cant change the offer letter since I am already working but they have given me a supporting letter that mentions everything and that I continue to work there.
Hi @ignotous,

I assume that worked from your signature. Did you have to submit anything extra? Because I am on the same boat.

May 6, 2022
I would like to get a suggestion or an advice from you. Last year May, I, applied for OINP international students employer job offer stream and after 8 months I got the nomination from Ontario govt. currently I am trying to apply on the ircc non express entry portal..

When I applied for OINP my title of the job was associate software engineer with noc 21231. But it took 8 month for my approval, eventually now my title got changed to QA engineer with same roles and responsibilities and same noc code 21231, also there is a slight difference in the salary range. So, while applying on ircc portal should I attach the work experience letter based on the previous title ( the documents which I attached while applying for OINP) or should I get another employment letter with new job title and salary wage? Note, I work in the same company.

If it’s possible could you please give an advice in this scenario? Thanks in advance!