+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP January 12, 2022 Draw - Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream

SRIL1705

Feb 19, 2021
67 days since I submitted my application.
I'm yet to see the status switch to "Assessment"
I guess they're likely to jump the 90 days processing timeline with most of the applications.
Mine also its 64th day since I submitted the application. Still on submitted status

Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone!!

I really would appreciate it if you can help me with a doubt I have. My husband and I just created our EE profile a couple of days ago, he is in the tech field with a NOC 2174, and our score is 459. So, based on your experience I would want to know if you think that it is a good profile to get the NOI from Ontario. And what are the average times to receive the NOI?

Thank you

Waiting Immigrant

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Hi everyone!!

I really would appreciate it if you can help me with a doubt I have. My husband and I just created our EE profile a couple of days ago, he is in the tech field with a NOC 2174, and our score is 459. So, based on your experience I would want to know if you think that it is a good profile to get the NOI from Ontario. And what are the average times to receive the NOI?

Thank you
it's a very good profile for PNP OR OINP . Based on your score and previous draw cut off, there are high chances for, good luck .

Reactions: ColombianStudent