+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP January 12, 2022 Draw - Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream

Aug 23, 2022
yes finally changed to assessment. any update on your file ?
Congrats such a relief right.. !!
i am still on submitted my application submission was on 4th april. Seems they are moving by date.. so hopefully will get updated in this week.
are you repeating ielts now? Mine is expiring in oct. If they don’t process the file quickly i ll need to redo the test

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I got my nomination last week :)
Trust me, it may take some time but you all should be through in coming days.
See you all on the other side, good luck!
wow congratulations could you plz share your timeline ? did they ask for any other additional documents from you? you mean to say you have received 600 points in your file now ? or you are through with the express entry also ?
TIA

Reactions: Deepak884800

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Congrats such a relief right.. !!
i am still on submitted my application submission was on 4th april. Seems they are moving by date.. so hopefully will get updated in this week.
are you repeating ielts now? Mine is expiring in oct. If they don’t process the file quickly i ll need to redo the test
hey any update on your file ? I don't know i will have to check about ielts i also still have few days left with me before it expires

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
wow congratulations could you plz share your timeline ? did they ask for any other additional documents from you? you mean to say you have received 600 points in your file now ? or you are through with the express entry also ?
TIA
Yes, I received ADR email requesting documents to support my employment. OINP is very generous and offers an opportunity to submit missing documents, if any.
Yes, I have received 600 points in my EE profile.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yes, I received ADR email requesting documents to support my employment. OINP is very generous and offers an opportunity to submit missing documents, if any.
Yes, I have received 600 points in my EE profile.
That's great
could you plz share your timeline, it will really motivate us or if you could tell in how many days did your status changed from DIP to nomination?