+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Invitation to Apply : Employer Job Offer: International Student stream

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hello guys,

So I received this today.

Dear xxxx,

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has selected your Expression of Interest (EOI) and would like to extend an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: International Student stream.

What should be my next step now ?

In OINP e-filling portal I can see two entries now. Picture is below,

So I should submit my profile using the first entry ? (I'm not sure what that entry is)

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Yes, you should submit your application using the first entry. The second entry just show you how your EOI score gets calculated based on your answers that you filled when you applied to this stream. Make sure to submit everything within 14 days.
Good luck!

Reactions: proceso

proceso

May 1, 2020
Yes, you should submit your application using the first entry. The second entry just show you how your EOI score gets calculated based on your answers that you filled when you applied to this stream. Make sure to submit everything within 14 days.
Good luck!
Thank you for the reply

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys,

So I received this today.

Dear xxxx,

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has selected your Expression of Interest (EOI) and would like to extend an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: International Student stream.

What should be my next step now ?

In OINP e-filling portal I can see two entries now. Picture is below,

So I should submit my profile using the first entry ? (I'm not sure what that entry is)
have you submitted yours? what is current status?

proceso

May 1, 2020
then you should be eligible unless your 1 yr certificate is from a private institution
Nope.

Following is the requirement,

One-year programs are ineligible if they require a degree or a diploma, or “a degree or work experience”, or similar, regardless of whether you personally completed a degree program prior to being accepted into the one-year program.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream#section-3

This is my college's admission requirement,

Admission requirements
  • An Ontario College diploma, advanced diploma, degree or equivalent with an overall average grade of B or above (as assessed, by country, to Ontario standards) in any of these areas:
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/big-data-solution-architecture/admissions?id=22670