ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please share your processing times under this stream...

My Timeline

Sep 19, 2015 - Employer pre-screen application submitted
June 6, 2016 - Employer pre-screen application submitted approved

Thanks.

pate0277

Apr 14, 2016
congrts!!!!

What is your NOC Code?

My employer applied ar same time Sep 29/2015.
In email reply they said your application is on last stage.

thank you.

princearora21

Jun 14, 2016
hi all

i got my acknowledgement letter on October 16, 2015
after my employer received a interview call in February and then last month my lawyer contact the immigration and they said your file is on final stage we'll contact you soon, i'm wondering my work permit is going to expire march, 2017. its been 9month since i applied for employer pre-screening. Hope will get soon, worried :(

jaswanth.koppu

Jan 26, 2015
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaswanth.koppu said:
Hi All,

Please share your processing times under this stream...

My Timeline

Employee pre-screen application date- October 20, 2015
Employee pre-screen application acknowledgement - Nov 9, 2015
Employee pre-screen application approved - June 6, 2016

Thanks.

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
HELP!!!
Today I got a letter from OINP that duties I have outlined in my job offer for the position of Shipping Co-ordinator do not match the lead statement or functions under NOC code 1215. They gave me 30 days to send supporting documents!
What kind of documents do I need to submit?Huh?

sumu_skh

Apr 30, 2016
Hi,

I have a question. Did you get any acknowledgement letter or an email to your employer saying your pre-screen application has been received or any kind of communication from the OINP? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

jaswanth.koppu

Jan 26, 2015
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumu_skh said:
Hi,

I have a question. Did you get any acknowledgement letter or an email to your employer saying your pre-screen application has been received or any kind of communication from the OINP? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
Hi Sumu,

My immigration consultant received AOR emails and received a mail when my prescreen application was approved. My first point of contact address and email was my consultant.

Hope1982

Jun 22, 2014
jaswanth.koppu said:
Hi Sumu,

My immigration consultant received AOR emails and received a mail when my prescreen application was approved. My first point of contact address and email was my consultant.
Hello Jas!

My company submitted the Pre-screen application in early October 2015 and I got the Letter of Acknowledgement on October 27 2015. Ever since then, I have not heard a word from OINP.

Couple days ago, I sent an email asking about the status of my case. They sent an email (see below).

"Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
"

Have you ever got this email before?

It's been almost a year and I have not got any interview phone calls from OINP.
I am completely in dark now.

Also, how do you know that your Pre-screen application has been processed? Does the AOR indicate that your AOR is done?

Thanks!

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My timelines:
Prescreen sent: August 2015
Prescreen Approved: June 2016
Nomination Sent: July 27th 2016
AOR recieved: August 31st 2016

Waiting for nomination and or interview now.

The AOR i received for my nomination was both sent to me and the lawyers hired by my company in an email.

Hope1982

Jun 22, 2014
msmahmood said:
Hello My timelines:
Prescreen sent: August 2015
Prescreen Approved: June 2016
Nomination Sent: July 27th 2016
AOR recieved: August 31st 2016

Waiting for nomination and or interview now.

The AOR i received for my nomination was both sent to me and the lawyers hired by my company in an email.
Hey bro,

Have you ever received an email like this?

"Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer."

If you have got an email above, when did they send it to you?

I have no idea, what exact stage I am on right now.

Thanks.

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope1982 said:
Hey bro,

Have you ever received an email like this?

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer."

If you have got an email above, when did they send it to you?

I have no idea, what exact stage I am on right now.

Thanks.
sorry for the late reply, i think you are on the second stage, based on the email i got, here is an excerpt from it:
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your applicatio

Hope1982

Jun 22, 2014
msmahmood said:
sorry for the late reply, i think you are on the second stage, based on the email i got, here is an excerpt from it:
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your applicatio
It is quite ok, bro.

Today, I faxed OINP requesting the AOR.

They said that the Letter of Acknowledgement is the AOR. It is weird. I don't know if they mixed it up or what...

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope1982 said:
It is quite ok, bro.

Today, I faxed OINP requesting the AOR.

They said that the Letter of Acknowledgement is the AOR. It is weird. I don't know if they mixed it up or what...
They would be right AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt. Aslo, AOR is not really good for anything except a status update.
You can't use that to apply work permit or anything like that.