+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream

Ashik155

Dec 15, 2023
Hi,
A few months ago, I was invited to apply for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) International Student Stream through an employment job offer. Everything was going well until I was disqualified due to a certain issue.

My company has been in operation for 5 years, but it was rebranded 1.5 years ago and given a new CRA number. Therefore, my company is now only 1.5 years old.
So based on stream requirement, employer must be 3 or more than 3 years old.

"I didn't apply for it because the form said I wasn't eligible. However, I'm wondering if there's any way to prove that my company is actually 5 years old and if we can submit some proof. Can you help me out? I have one more year until I can reapply in the same stream."

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hi,
A few months ago, I was invited to apply for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) International Student Stream through an employment job offer. Everything was going well until I was disqualified due to a certain issue.

My company has been in operation for 5 years, but it was rebranded 1.5 years ago and given a new CRA number. Therefore, my company is now only 1.5 years old.
So based on stream requirement, employer must be 3 or more than 3 years old.

"I didn't apply for it because the form said I wasn't eligible. However, I'm wondering if there's any way to prove that my company is actually 5 years old and if we can submit some proof. Can you help me out? I have one more year until I can reapply in the same stream."
Hey, Were you able to find the answer for this?