OINP - International student stream

phuocpeter19

May 3, 2018
Category........
WP
Also got approved!

1. ITA - Jan 24 2023
2. Application submitted: Feb 03 2023
3. Assessment: ? (I missed the date for this)
4. DIP: Feb 11 2023
5. Approved: Apr 13

Does anyone know do I need apply for new work permit using the support letter if my PGWP is still valid for another 2 years?

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Hi, did you receive any update yet? I received ITA on same day. My timeline is

ITA : March 14,2023
Submitted: March 27,2023

My status still shows as Submitted.

So, Today I received an email from OINP that my application was deemed incomplete and they had withdrawn my application. They mentioned I did not provide Job Offer letter but I had provided Job offer letter I have a proof of that. I have no idea why they deemed my application as incomplete. For Job Offer do they require the very first Job offer you sign with the company? As my original job offer is older than 6 months so the one I submitted was a letter from my company stating when I was hired, my pay, hours of work all other required info that OINP asks in Job offer. Please help me out here guys, as I am totally confused why my application was stated incomplete.

Here is what they mentioned:

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your application and the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 has determined it is incomplete. Specifically:

- Job Offer:

You did not provide a copy of the job offer signed and dated by you and your employer.

The OINP cannot accept incomplete applications for processing. Your application will be closed and your payment will be refunded.

Please help me out guys on what should I do in this matter.

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
So, Today I received an email from OINP that my application was deemed incomplete and they had withdrawn my application. They mentioned I did not provide Job Offer letter but I had provided Job offer letter I have a proof of that. I have no idea why they deemed my application as incomplete. For Job Offer do they require the very first Job offer you sign with the company? As my original job offer is older than 6 months so the one I submitted was a letter from my company stating when I was hired, my pay, hours of work all other required info that OINP asks in Job offer. Please help me out here guys, as I am totally confused why my application was stated incomplete.

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your application and the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 has determined it is incomplete. Specifically:

- Job Offer:

You did not provide a copy of the job offer signed and dated by you and your employer.

The OINP cannot accept incomplete applications for processing. Your application will be closed and your payment will be refunded.

I uploaded both. One is a job offer which we get at the time when we get the job which is signed by the employee and employer. The other one is a current letter of employment. I think they are referring to the initial job offer you got.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
I uploaded both. One is a job offer which we get at the time when we get the job which is signed by the employee and employer. The other one is a current letter of employment. I think they are referring to the initial job offer you got.
But the original that I have does not mention the roles and responsibilities, it just says roles and responsibilities maybe changed by the employer however the employer deems appropriate. But the other letter of employment that I have does mentions the roles and responsibility, do you think it would be okay if I submit both of these letters the next time I have nomination even though the initial job offer does not state the roles and responsibility while the current employment letter does.

em10

May 31, 2018

- Job Offer:

I read two cases in this forum were they got a refusal letter like you. They send an email explaining their situation, and both got nominated. You should try it just in case you get the same luck as the ones that I mentioned. I know it depends on the will of the officer to give you that opportunity, you already have a NO, but just try it to see what happens. Don't forget to attached the support documents. I wish you all the best.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
I read two cases in this forum were they got a refusal letter like you. They send an email explaining their situation, and both got nominated. You should try it just in case you get the same luck as the ones that I mentioned. I know it depends on the will of the officer to give you that opportunity, you already have a NO, but just try it to see what happens. Don't forget to attached the support documents. I wish you all the best.
Oh wow, that’s great to hear. I would definitely try to email, do you know whats the email? Also do you know if those two people had the same reason for refusal. Thanks.

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
But the original that I have does not mention the roles and responsibilities, it just says roles and responsibilities maybe changed by the employer however the employer deems appropriate. But the other letter of employment that I have does mentions the roles and responsibility, do you think it would be okay if I submit both of these letters the next time I have nomination even though the initial job offer does not state the roles and responsibility while the current employment letter does.
Is it an International graduate stream?

If you see the document checklist, it is mentioned that you need to submit both. Try emailing OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and sending your original job letter with the current letter of employment. You never know :)

em10

May 31, 2018
Oh wow, that’s great to hear. I would definitely try to email, do you know whats the email? Also do you know if those two people had the same reason for refusal. Thanks.
Not the same reason but it was because an incomplete application. If I'm not wrong, one was because the Attestation form.
Explain why you got confused, and I just hope the officer can understand it, there's a lot of people that have made a lot of mistakes, so you're not alone in this, try it.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Not the same reason but it was because an incomplete application. If I'm not wrong, one was because the Attestation form.
Explain why you got confused, and I just hope the officer can understand it, there's a lot of people that have made a lot of mistakes, so you're not alone in this, try it.

Thanks guys for the positive comments. I have emailed ontarionominee@ontario.ca explaining the confusion and sending both job offer and employment letter. Let see what they say now. Hopefully they consider it. Thank you guys tho :)

Reactions: em10
Apr 3, 2023
anyone waiting on approved status tooor is it just me.
submitted :feb 8
dip : Arpil 10
not yet approved
international masters stream

edit : just got it an hour after i posted it
approved :april 26

Last edited:

em10

May 31, 2018
Hey, still waiting too
1. ITA - Jan 24 2023
2. Application submitted: Feb 03 2023