+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International student stream

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
OINP takes 27 months as far as I know
It's paper based process, probably it will take 16-18 months... I went this blog and check time lines on other forums, seems to me is the standard, 16-18 months on the other hand, people under CEC has been waiting more than 12 months already to receive the ITA, because there were not Draws for CEC until July 2022...

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
OINP takes 27 months as far as I know
by te way, how much different the paperwork is between OINP and PR process? is the same paperwork + nomination letter?... I know for PR it should include Medical exams + Police certificate, but not sure what else...do you?

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
by te way, how much different the paperwork is between OINP and PR process? is the same paperwork + nomination letter?... I know for PR it should include Medical exams + Police certificate, but not sure what else...do you?
Isn't the process online now? I don't know actually, need to look at what documents are required.

Roronto

Aug 4, 2022
Hi It’s not the same stream but
OINP(Skilled trade)
I got a nominee today!

NOI- March 24
Submitted - April 9
(I don’t know how call this)
Dip - (around) July 21
Approve -
From submitted It takes 122 days.
good luck everyone.

Reactions: Miracle2018

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

I'm planning to apply under the "OINP Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream". Point of concern for me is the requirement of "applicants must have completed more than half of their studies while living and studying in Canada." Given that most of the universities switched to remote learning due to COVID, including mine, I completed all my 2 years of Master's program remotely.

Do you think it is worth applying under this stream? The OINP website still mentions this requirement with no flexibility, quite different from the the EE programs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hello,

I'm planning to apply under the "OINP Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream". Point of concern for me is the requirement of "applicants must have completed more than half of their studies while living and studying in Canada." Given that most of the universities switched to remote learning due to COVID, including mine, I completed all my 2 years of Master's program remotely.

Do you think it is worth applying under this stream? The OINP website still mentions this requirement with no flexibility, quite different from the the EE programs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi Neo_dxb, sorry, I don't know the answer, I was here in Canada most of the time, so I have no idea about your question, sorry!

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
I have been on assessment since 5th July. I don’t know when it’s going to move to DIP. Do we have any time lines for this stream from Assessment to DIP?

NOI: 1st June
submitted: 9th June.
Assessment: 5th July
DIP: ?

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
I have been on assessment since 5th July. I don’t know when it’s going to move to DIP. Do we have any time lines for this stream from Assessment to DIP?

NOI: 1st June
submitted: 9th June.
Assessment: 5th July
DIP: ?
Hello Yowyow, Assessment --> DIP takes most of the time, but definitely depends on your documentation and how faster it could be revised, if you did not receive any email for a document revision or anything, don't worry everything is going well, just matter of time! Please advice once you get the DIP status

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hello Yowyow, Assessment --> DIP takes most of the time, but definitely depends on your documentation and how faster it could be revised, if you did not receive any email for a document revision or anything, don't worry everything is going well, just matter of time! Please advice once you get the DIP status
Hi, My employer got a request letter last week and was asked to provide CRA documents showing their revenue and documentation of 3 Citizens/PRs working with our company + their T4’s and SIN. My employer said he submitted it (but I can’t confirm if they submitted the right documents) and today I moved to DIP. Fingers crossed.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi, My employer got a request letter last week and was asked to provide CRA documents showing their revenue and documentation of 3 Citizens/PRs working with our company + their T4’s and SIN. My employer said he submitted it (but I can’t confirm if they submitted the right documents) and today I moved to DIP. Fingers crossed.
EXCELLENT!!! You are just few days for resolution, if they moved to DIP means they are ok with the information, you will receive the decision soon.,