+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Job Offer Stream - Employer Form

sandysingh_19

Jul 30, 2019
Hello,

I have submitted the expression of interest for the international student job offer stream.

It requires employer form filled out. Can I get that form filled out in advance or do I have to wait until my profile is picked up? Is there any restriction that the employer form has to be less than 15 days old?

My employer usually takes long time to get the form filled out. I want to be prepared as I would only have 15 days to submit everything.

Thank you.

yp7416

Jul 11, 2018
is there any update, did you get the employer form?
Did you applied for OINP international student stream?
If yes then what is date of submission and status?

I got ITA under OINP international student stream targeted occupation.

time line:
EOI: 23/02/2022
ITA: 01/03/2022
Submitted: 12/03/2022
After that no update

arun kumar kannuru

May 26, 2020

time line:
After that no update
I withdrawn my application because my employer refused to fill the employer form.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022

time line:
After that no update
what is the updated time line?

thevedicdev

Oct 31, 2022
I have question... in the employer FORM the NOC code section is of 4 DIGIT, but on the portal it is of 5 DIGIT.

What should we do, at both the places do we have to put the OLD NOC (4 digit) and NEW NOC (5 digit)

Ashokbaskar

Nov 15, 2023
Hello,

I have submitted the expression of interest for the international student job offer stream.

It requires employer form filled out. Can I get that form filled out in advance or do I have to wait until my profile is picked up? Is there any restriction that the employer form has to be less than 15 days old?

My employer usually takes long time to get the form filled out. I want to be prepared as I would only have 15 days to submit everything.

Thank you.
[/QUOTE
Hello,

Thank you.
hi i have same doubt. Can you please tell me what happened in your case. I could have done your process now