+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International Student EOI Calculation Mistake got ITA

Nov 9, 2021
Hi all, I recently got an EOI for my OINP International Student Stream. I did not know that I have to have the information true to the date when submitting the EOI. I got a score of 80 points and the cut off for my NOC was under Tech and got 66 cut off. I was expecting a higher cut off so I did enter the following information thinking it would be after a week when ill be eligible and wont be an issue but got he ITA next day:
  1. I entered that I have completed 6 months when I was a few weeks short of completing 6 months. Claimed 3 points.
  2. I entered that I had CAD 45k + earnings without getting the NOA before the submission date. I got an express NOA now. Claimed 3 points.
If deducting the 6 points for the above points I am still way over the cut-off, will the agent view it like that or reject my application regardless? Can I submit an LOE? I would appreciate your thoughts on this and if I should proceed with my application fees and submit the application.
Thank you in advance.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all, I recently got an EOI for my OINP International Student Stream. I did not know that I have to have the information true to the date when submitting the EOI. I got a score of 80 points and the cut off for my NOC was under Tech and got 66 cut off. I was expecting a higher cut off so I did enter the following information thinking it would be after a week when ill be eligible and wont be an issue but got he ITA next day:
  1. I entered that I have completed 6 months when I was a few weeks short of completing 6 months. Claimed 3 points.
  2. I entered that I had CAD 45k + earnings without getting the NOA before the submission date. I got an express NOA now. Claimed 3 points.
If deducting the 6 points for the above points I am still way over the cut-off, will the agent view it like that or reject my application regardless? Can I submit an LOE? I would appreciate your thoughts on this and if I should proceed with my application fees and submit the application.
Thank you in advance.
If you provided wrong infornation the best thing is to withdraw your application. The next step will be submitting your documents and they will notoce the wrong information consequently refuse your application