+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International Stream EOI System: Application Timeline

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Just a quick question (I applied for international student with job offer stream):
1) On reading the post it seems that after submission it may take anywhere from 10 to 14 days for the assessment status to show (from submitted one). Is this correct?
2) the nominations are being approved in 30 days rather then the 90 - 120 day timeline ?
3) Once the person is nominated, and they apply for paper based (or alternatively on the online link that was shared previously) how long is the timeline for the PR to get approved ?
4) Can we use this PNP nomination to apply for EE (once the 1 year is up) ?
5) If we change jobs half way through (better job or other reasons) will then the entire OINP process will be wasted ?
Thanks.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Just a quick question (I applied for international student with job offer stream):
1) On reading the post it seems that after submission it may take anywhere from 10 to 14 days for the assessment status to show (from submitted one). Is this correct?
2) the nominations are being approved in 30 days rather then the 90 - 120 day timeline ?
3) Once the person is nominated, and they apply for paper based (or alternatively on the online link that was shared previously) how long is the timeline for the PR to get approved ?
4) Can we use this PNP nomination to apply for EE (once the 1 year is up) ?
5) If we change jobs half way through (better job or other reasons) will then the entire OINP process will be wasted ?
Thanks.
*bump*

MSKAurin

Aug 9, 2021
Hello,
I appreciate URGENT response please!!
In Masters Graduate stream EOI, am I eligible to obtain points for Canadian work experience during my study?

MSKAurin

Aug 9, 2021
Does OINP count work experience gained during the study period as experience in Canadian work experience under OINP Masters stream?