+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital stream > Should I provide documents for all years of work

dekadancer

Feb 28, 2017
Hello all,
i have a question about OINP Human Capital stream, I hope someone can assist.

I am currently filling up the application to OINP based on Federal Skilled Worker Program, after getting a Notification of Interest.
Based on the guide, it is clear that requirements are Bachelor degree and 1 year of experience with the same NOC. I qualify for both and have all the need documents to support it. Specifically I have easy access to english versions of my recommendation letter, contract & payslips for 20 month of work in the same company and the same NOC.

My question:
I have almost 10 years of experience within the same NOC or higher, in different companies and countries.
Does it make sense, and improve my chances a great deal to include all the supporting documents for the extra work history?
Getting all the supporting documents from the different workplaces, translating and notarising will require time, effort and money. Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dekadancer said:
Hello all,
i have a question about OINP Human Capital stream, I hope someone can assist.

I am currently filling up the application to OINP based on Federal Skilled Worker Program, after getting a Notification of Interest.
Based on the guide, it is clear that requirements are Bachelor degree and 1 year of experience with the same NOC. I qualify for both and have all the need documents to support it. Specifically I have easy access to english versions of my recommendation letter, contract & payslips for 20 month of work in the same company and the same NOC.

My question:
I have almost 10 years of experience within the same NOC or higher, in different companies and countries.
Does it make sense, and improve my chances a great deal to include all the supporting documents for the extra work history?
Getting all the supporting documents from the different workplaces, translating and notarising will require time, effort and money. Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.
Hi dekadancer, finally what did you do?? Just received NOI and i am in the same situation. Also in my EE profile i only added my current job (4 years)

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi dekadancer, finally what did you do?? Just received NOI and i am in the same situation. Also in my EE profile i only added my current job (4 years)
chente can i as k you the same question ? I am in bit of a similar situation here..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente can i as k you the same question ? I am in bit of a similar situation here..
Hey, finally I submitted everything (ref letter, contract and payment proof) for all the paid jobs in the last 10 years, because that's what Ontario requires. Later after ITA only submitted the reference letter from my current job (last 4 years). Hope it helps

Reactions: Sunilcas

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Hey, finally I submitted everything (ref letter, contract and payment proof) for all the paid jobs in the last 10 years, because that's what Ontario requires. Later after ITA only submitted the reference letter from my current job (last 4 years). Hope it helps
Hey chente, what payment proof did you submit? and for How months of pay stubs did you show?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey chente, what payment proof did you submit? and for How months of pay stubs did you show?
Showed first 2 and last 2. Submitted payrolls and for one job just explained that the payment was done by cash so there was no proof of it (attached a email from the HR saying the same).

Reactions: Sunilcas

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Showed first 2 and last 2. Submitted payrolls and for one job just explained that the payment was done by cash so there was no proof of it (attached a email from the HR saying the same).
Thanks chente! All the best for your new journey!

Reactions: chente