+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Stream Outland Application has been stuck at 'submitted' for more than 90 days now

Apr 18, 2024
Hi Everyone, My OINP Application has been stuck at the submitted state for more than 90 days now. my AOR was 17 December 2023 and i have not received any update since then. Is it normal or should i be worried ? Either way is there anything that i can do to expedite this nomination process ?

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
Hi Everyone, My OINP Application has been stuck at the submitted state for more than 90 days now. my AOR was 17 December 2023 and i have not received any update since then. Is it normal or should i be worried ? Either way is there anything that i can do to expedite this nomination process ?
Submission date?

Apr 18, 2024
At the moment, timeline for Outland applicants is around 100-110 days. Last week, applicants who submitted around 7th/8th Jan received approval. So expect yours in the next few days.
but i read that others have their application in 'Assessment' state while mine stuck at submitted. do you think its normal ?

Reactions: Abdul123456

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
but i read that others have their application in 'Assessment' state while mine stuck at submitted. do you think its normal ?
There is no fixed timeline for the application to move in a different status. For some, it moves from Submitted to Assessment in few days and stays stuck there for 80-90 days. For few, it remains in Submitted for majority of the time and then moves to Assessment and DIP within a day or two. So you don't need to worry. Just be patient.

huzaima

Apr 25, 2024
My submission date is 26th January and it's in "Submitted" since then. So chill out, don't panic.

huzaima

Apr 25, 2024
At the moment, timeline for Outland applicants is around 100-110 days. Last week, applicants who submitted around 7th/8th Jan received approval. So expect yours in the next few days.
Where did you get this info from? Please share the link so that I can follow the updates there.