+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
As long as you can provide the letter of employment and/or offer letter, that should be okay. Like Owais said, no one can guarantee anything. So go with the best and most favourable answer.

Did you receive NOI on 20th July for Tech stream?
Thank you , Yeah can provide letter of employment and Yes I received on 20th july

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
Perfect, then go ahead with Employment in Ontario "Yes" and Valid for one year "Yes".
Thank you man. Just a quick question Over the last two years, my job title has changed three times within the same company, but my core responsibilities and occupation remain consistent as a "Software Developer." I am uncertain how to accurately represent these title changes in my reference letter, as the NOC code remains the same throughout my employment history. Can you suggest anything here?

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Thank you man. Just a quick question Over the last two years, my job title has changed three times within the same company, but my core responsibilities and occupation remain consistent as a "Software Developer." I am uncertain how to accurately represent these title changes in my reference letter, as the NOC code remains the same throughout my employment history. Can you suggest anything here?
The Reference letter should reflect your roles and responsibilities with the latest job position. It doesn't matter what was job title, what matters is your roles and responsibilities and the duration of work.

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
The Reference letter should reflect your roles and responsibilities with the latest job position. It doesn't matter what was job title, what matters is your roles and responsibilities and the duration of work.
Sounds good! So I don't need to mention my past titles then just the current one is enough right along with the roles and responsibilities?

Olenyhc

Aug 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a question please. I received NOI from Ontario on July 20th under Human Capital Priorities stream for Health care Occupations. And although I have solid proof of 3 years work experience, it isn't recent. The last official paid role I had ended early 2018 which is about 5 years now.
I'd like to know if this makes me ineligible for Ontario PNP, I don't want to pay $1,500 for nothing please.
Also if I am eligible do I go ahead and show proof of all the three years of work experience or is one year enough (the first of the three years is NYSC and was about 8 years ago, the other 2 years is at a single place of employment)? Please help a fellow

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I have a question please. I received NOI from Ontario on July 20th under Human Capital Priorities stream for Health care Occupations. And although I have solid proof of 3 years work experience, it isn't recent. The last official paid role I had ended early 2018 which is about 5 years now.
I'd like to know if this makes me ineligible for Ontario PNP, I don't want to pay $1,500 for nothing please.
Also if I am eligible do I go ahead and show proof of all the three years of work experience or is one year enough (the first of the three years is NYSC and was about 8 years ago, the other 2 years is at a single place of employment)? Please help a fellow
Please see the link below. From what I understand when I read it, you are not eligible. Your experience has to be within the 5 years of date of submission. Which means if you submit your application on July 31st, 2023, your one year experience should start on Aug 1st, 2018 and completed on July 31st, 2019. There could be more experience gained between Aug 1st 2019 and now but that's how one year experience is calculated.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Olenyhc

Aug 17, 2019
Please see the link below. From what I understand when I read it, you are not eligible. Your experience has to be within the 5 years of date of submission. Which means if you submit your application on July 31st, 2023, your one year experience should start on Aug 1st, 2018 and completed on July 31st, 2019. There could be more experience gained between Aug 1st 2019 and now but that's how one year experience is calculated.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
Thank you very much for this info, it is highly appreciated

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
Please i need help, i got my NOI on the 5th May, submitted 13june, on the 11 August i got an email from WES that OINP sent them an email that they cant verify my Certificate. I ordered another copy of my certificate immediately but till date i am still seeing submitted and 100day is around the corner. Do you think theres still hope for me

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Please i need help, i got my NOI on the 5th May, submitted 13june, on the 11 August i got an email from WES that OINP sent them an email that they cant verify my Certificate. I ordered another copy of my certificate immediately but till date i am still seeing submitted and 100day is around the corner. Do you think theres still hope for me
You need to have the report shared with Oinp directly from Wes by paying a fee
Did you do that ?
You don’t have to share the ECA report directly to Oinp
It’s mentioned on their site as well

if you have done that u should be fine
U should email / call Oinp and inquire

Reactions: UPatel360