+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

akiela

Jul 6, 2023
I received NOI from OINP on 9th March 2023,
Submitted on 6th April 2023
Still it is in decision in progress status only to till date I.e 06th July 2023,
Any information regarding the approval when can I recieve ?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Still it is in decision in progress status only to till date I.e 06th July 2023,
It's still within their 70-100 days range. I would expect something this month for you.

margi1234

Apr 19, 2023
I am on the same boat as you! I am tired of waiting now!

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Question for OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:

I have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) for the OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) tech stream, and I currently have a job offer in Ontario. However, I want to clarify that my job offer is full-time, but it is not guaranteed to be for at least one year in length. While I have one year of experience in Ontario, I also have one year of previous experience in Montreal. Due to the possibility of layoffs or unforeseen circumstances, I cannot guarantee that my current job offer will last for at least one year. Therefore, I answered "No" to the 2nd question to provide accurate information can anyone chime in here that would be really helpful.

1. Do you have a job offer in Ontario?
Answer: Yes
  1. Is this job offer for continuous, paid, full-time work that is at least one year in length?
Answer: (I am not sure what to answer Yes or No)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Question for OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:

I have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) for the OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) tech stream, and I currently have a job offer in Ontario. However, I want to clarify that my job offer is full-time, but it is not guaranteed to be for at least one year in length. While I have one year of experience in Ontario, I also have one year of previous experience in Montreal. Due to the possibility of layoffs or unforeseen circumstances, I cannot guarantee that my current job offer will last for at least one year. Therefore, I answered "No" to the 2nd question to provide accurate information can anyone chime in here that would be really helpful.

1. Do you have a job offer in Ontario?
Answer: Yes
  1. Is this job offer for continuous, paid, full-time work that is at least one year in length?
Answer: (I am not sure what to answer Yes or No)
If you are not sure, you should answer, yes. No one can guarantee even if the employer commits to it. Hell, even the employer can't guarantee. But if your contract is 6 months or if you know for sure that it's less than 1 year, then yes. You should say No.

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
If you are not sure, you should answer, yes. No one can guarantee even if the employer commits to it. Hell, even the employer can't guarantee. But if your contract is 6 months or if you know for sure that it's less than 1 year, then yes. You should say No.
Thank you for the prompt reply well there is no contract as I have been with the same company for the past two years. However, my concern is not being stuck in a situation where I might be asked to provide documents related to LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) or other requirements. My employment is continuous and has been full-time for two years, but it is not formally guaranteed for at least one year, and I want to ensure that I am providing honest and accurate information without any potential complications regarding LMIA documentation.

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Thank you for the prompt reply well there is no contract as I have been with the same company for the past two years. However, my concern is not being stuck in a situation where I might be asked to provide documents related to LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) or other requirements. My employment is continuous and has been full-time for two years, but it is not formally guaranteed for at least one year, and I want to ensure that I am providing honest and accurate information without any potential complications regarding LMIA documentation.
As long as you can provide the letter of employment and/or offer letter, that should be okay. Like Owais said, no one can guarantee anything. So go with the best and most favourable answer.

Did you receive NOI on 20th July for Tech stream?

Reactions: Owais Iqbal