+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the OINP application and Express Entry profile.

A little background:
Currently in my EE profile, I am only showing work experience that I am claiming points for. I have overall 4 years of work experience in my primary NOC with atleast 1 year of continuous work experience (as required by OINP). I received NOI from OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW. In my EE profile, I have selected 3+ years of work experience to claim maximum points.
Questions:
  • If I choose not to claim points for a job that falls under my primary National Occupational Classification (NOC) due to lack of documentation, what should I do? Please note that even after removing this job, my CRS score is not impacted.
  • Should I remove this job from the work history section of my Express Entry profile? Additionally, should I exclude it from the work history section of the OINP application and instead include it in the "other activities" section? Should I include a Letter of Explanation for the work experience(that lacks documentation) in Other activities?
Please kindly advise. Thank you in advance. I don't have much time left to submit my application. Your advise is highly appreciated. :)

Do not put it under other activities if you were paid for a job that you didn't have documentation for.

I assume you have 4 years of experience of which 3 years is documented. For the undocumented year, add every single bit of "other" proof you may have of working there AND add every single proof of compensation you may have received. Provide a letter of explanation for this and your problem is solved.

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Guys,
Any Idea about EOI Registration date for OINP? Should it be date of EOI submission or date of documents upload and submission?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi, I have a question.

I received OINP nomination on 8th May at CRS 475. ( OINP score range 425 to 482)

I haven’t submitted my application yet and would like to remove/delete Work experience. After deleting it my CRS score will be 450.

will my application be accepted if I remove work experience from express entry. As I will still fall in the OINP score range.

kindly reply.
Did you find the answer? My score might get lowered by 15 points in CRS from 459 to 444. Not sure if that will disqualify me from OINP?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi, I have a question.

I received OINP nomination on 8th May at CRS 475. ( OINP score range 425 to 482)

I haven’t submitted my application yet and would like to remove/delete Work experience. After deleting it my CRS score will be 450.

will my application be accepted if I remove work experience from express entry. As I will still fall in the OINP score range.

kindly reply.
you should really avoid removing work exp from EE profile post getting a NOI. it may create unnecessary issues
if there is no other way but to remove it - then i guess u dont have a choice
but make every effort possible so u dont have to add/remove anything from your EE profile

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Did you find the answer? My score might get lowered by 15 points in CRS from 459 to 444. Not sure if that will disqualify me from OINP?
you should really avoid removing work exp from EE profile post getting a NOI. it may create unnecessary issues
but make every effort possible so u dont have to add/remove anything from your EE profile

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
It's not because of work experience. My sibling has moved to US for work for now due to which I don't qualify for the 15 points for sibling.

Reactions: sOmi12345

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I’m May NOI June AOR. But from what I can guess, the 70-100 days mentioned on the website is about right. My agent said very few cases get nomination in 60 days which is not normal but you should assume 90 days and that’s perfectly okay which is the case here.

Finally got approval today.

NOI; 2nd Feb
Submitted: 28 Feb
Assessment: 27th March
Dip: 12th May
Nomination: 31st May

Thanks to everybody on this thread. Just be patient, your is on the way.

pointpro

Jun 17, 2023
I’m May NOI June AOR. But from what I can guess, the 70-100 days mentioned on the website is about right. My agent said very few cases get nomination in 60 days which is not normal but you should assume 90 days and that’s perfectly okay which is the case here.
Those who received the NOI in March, most of them got their nomination in about 40-50 days. So, I believe most of the cases should get their nominations in about 60 days on average.

Reactions: tumblewit

dr. Rajeshree

Mar 18, 2020
Hello folks,
I did not receive my UG degree certificate.
I have my course completion and I am not claiming point for it. Also I am not the principal applicant.

I hope someone can help me right here,
I have two questions

1.I have my canadian one year PG diploma for which the points are added to my husband CRS(do I still need WES??)
2.As soon as I completed my UG Covid happened and I came here. I did not have any chance to get degree certificate.

Does this affect my pr application having possibility to get refused.

Appreciate any thoughts or advise

shubhamg

Jun 22, 2023
NOI: May 5th
Submitted: May 26th
Assessment: June 19th
DIP: Waiting! :(

The processing times seem to be much longer than what they were earlier in the year :(

I started the Indian PCC process from San Francisco to be ready in time for ITA. Has anyone else done that and any expected timeline for clearance certificate there? On the website it says 28 business days!!!