+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

ck786

May 3, 2023
It’s taking a long time from DIP to Approved for the ones who have received ADR, otherwise it is fast.
nops…..it’s not the case every time. Dr Sohal has not received any ADR, YET ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS N ABOVE WAITING FOR NOMINATION

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
Bro, are they asking for POF as per new requirement or something is missing in your banking documents.
I'm not sure. Something new maybe. They just want a letter and banking statements to verify that I still have the funds in my account.

ck786

May 3, 2023
Ho
I'm not sure. Something new maybe. They just want a letter and banking statements to verify that I still have the funds in my account.
Them I suggest you to get balance certificates of your deposits and saving accounts in current date.

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Mostly before the ircc draw they will issue nomination. As per my profile they asked for primary noc code screenshot , that means they are ready to issue nominations by next week

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Mostly before the ircc draw they will issue nomination. As per my profile they asked for primary noc code screenshot , that means they are ready to issue nominations by next week
In my case, didnt got any ADR request also. Then also taking so much time. Dnt knw what they are upto