AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Thanks all! I hope all your OINPs get approved in a timely manner too!

Reactions: Eso55

margi1234

Apr 19, 2023
NOI RECEIVED: 08 MARCH 2023
SUBMISSION: 07 APRIL 2023
ASSESSMENT:
DOES ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS, LIKE HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO START ASSESSING MY FILE?

minipotato

Apr 19, 2023
Hi everyone, my timeline:
OINP HCP FSW Health Draw
NOI: Mar 8, 2023
Submitted: March 24, 2023
Assessment: ???
DIP: ???
Good luck!

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
I just got nominated!
OINP HCP Tech draw, FSW applicant, CRS used to be 481 but lost 5 points to age, so was counting on this nomination to avoid learning french

Timeline:
NOI received: 02 Feb 2023
Submission: 14 Feb 2023
Assessment: 24 Feb 2023
Decision In Progress: 10 March 2023
Approved: 20 April 2023

My profile is as simple as it gets(no dependents, no ties, 1 job history, 1 bank statement) so maybe take that into account when comparing timelines.

I got an email directly from IRCC telling me I have a new message. In the mean time my OINP portal still shows DIP, so if you're already DIP maybe checking your OINP portal everyday(like I did) won't help much.

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
I just got nominated!
OINP HCP Tech draw, FSW applicant, CRS used to be 481 but lost 5 points to age, so was counting on this nomination to avoid learning french

Timeline:
NOI received: 02 Feb 2023
Submission: 14 Feb 2023
Assessment: 24 Feb 2023
Decision In Progress: 10 March 2023
Approved: 20 April 2023

My profile is as simple as it gets(no dependents, no ties, 1 job history, 1 bank statement) so maybe take that into account when comparing timelines.

I got an email directly from IRCC telling me I have a new message. In the mean time my OINP portal still shows DIP, so if you're already DIP maybe checking your OINP portal everyday(like I did) won't help much.
Congrats mate

Reactions: qdee

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has the same timeline as me and if they're status has updated yet.

I got an NOI on the 10th of March in the HCP Tech Draw, submitted my profile on the 22nd of March, and my status is still showing "Submitted" on the OINP Portal. Is this waiting time normal?

Secondly, on the status page, it says that you will either see a "red alert icon", or a "blue document icon" next to my file number, but since I've submitted my profile I have not yet seen any icon next to my file number. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has the same timeline as me and if they're status has updated yet.

I got an NOI on the 10th of March in the HCP Tech Draw, submitted my profile on the 22nd of March, and my status is still showing "Submitted" on the OINP Portal. Is this waiting time normal?

Secondly, on the status page, it says that you will either see a "red alert icon", or a "blue document icon" next to my file number, but since I've submitted my profile I have not yet seen any icon next to my file number. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.
The icon thing also confused me. I think it was an empty icon during "submitted" and turned into a green tick during assesment and DIP.

It seems that people who submitted in March are experiencing longer processing times, maybe because of the large number of invitations they sent out?

Reactions: JordanPattinson

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023

Thanks in advance.
Once they started the assessment stage, the green or red icon will appear. So thats normal. But about the processing time, I am not quite sure. I know for the Feb 02 nominees (including myself) the processing time was around 35 -60 days. (mine was 41 days).

Reactions: JordanPattinson