+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I sent them a mail after I withdrew.

I got a mail today that its being processed.
Hey there, I am in the same position as you. I withdrew and sent an email to OINP just 4 days after I submitted my application.

It has been 2 weeks and I got no reply to the email, their helpline also goes straight to the voice message.

Can you please tell me how much time it took to get a reply to your email?

And did they give you a timeline? I got ITA issued as well but, I need the OINP fee refunded to cover the costs for the Express Entry-FSW ITA, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Last edited:
Reactions: qdee

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hey there, I am in the same position as you. I withdrew and sent an email to OINP just 4 days after I submitted my application.

It has been 2 weeks and I got no reply to the email, their helpline also goes straight to the voice message.

Can you please tell me how much time it took to get a reply to your email?

And did they give you a timeline? I got ITA issued as well but, I need the OINP fee refunded to cover the costs for the Express Entry-FSW ITA, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
I withdrew my application a few ours after I got ITA on the 29th. I sent them an email almost immediately, attaching the application withdrawal email I received.

I got a mail that refund was being processed yesterday, 4th.

Received the refund this morning, 5th.

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I withdrew my application a few ours after I got ITA on the 29th. I sent them an email almost immediately, attaching the application withdrawal email I received.

I got a mail that refund was being processed yesterday, 4th.

Received the refund this morning, 5th.
Wow! Congratulations and Thanks for the info !

I believe I might be delayed because I did not use my own bank account for payment or maybe withdrawal after 5 days (of submitting OINP application) was already too late?

Last edited:

theseeker19

May 15, 2022
Oinp is keeping us tense.
I already received Express entry ita received at 484 but my oinp application is at DIP stage. This makes me wonder what to do. Can’t get refund now.