+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

sahilverma030791

Feb 12, 2023
Anyone who submitted your profile in February end and now in assessment phase
Submitted on feb 17th. It moved to assessment and 15 minutes after that changed to waiting for information. No ADR, no email
Nothing. If I click on green check it says your file is in assessment stage. We don’t need anything from you at the moment

Reactions: wowangst

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Submitted on feb 17th. It moved to assessment and 15 minutes after that changed to waiting for information. No ADR, no email
Nothing. If I click on green check it says your file is in assessment stage. We don’t need anything from you at the moment
On which date it showed you are in assessment phase??

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Because I think my representative created an account for Onip with this email. Because in the email which was with my representative has an email in the inbox stating that they have registered for ONIP-e-filling portal. But I don't have one key and my representative will not be forwarding it to me.
That's why I want to change the email. And start the application process for the Onip.
If you dont have acces to the IRCC account, then how do you gonna access it for the remaining process?

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
I need guidance regarding this.
I canceled my representative and now I have control over my profile. I want to change my email address but recently I got NOI from Onip and they have sent me the email of my NOI in the old email along with the message in my profile.
Can I change my email address right now and then apply for the one application with the new one? Will it have any issues? Can I make one key account with the new one after changing the old email?
Its difficult to go ahead without your agent.
If you want to go ahed without your agent then you need full access to ircc and oinp as well.

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
NOI received: 02 Feb 2023
Submission: 23 Feb 2023 (Thursday)
Assessment: 15 Mar 2023 (Wednesday)

Also, there's a green checkmark next to my profile number. Let's hope for the best!:)
Wow good news
Best of luck
you will get nomination definitely.
My status still submitted
Submitted on 5/3/2023

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need advice and I'm sorry it is not related to the Onip timeline.

My score is 487 and my ielts is expiring on the 27th of March I booked my ielts on the coming 19th of March and got the NOI from Onip.
But today’s draw has a score of 490. Can I wait for the new ielts result and then apply for Onip application or is it a must to apply before the result so that my profile Crs score gets locked?
I am worried what if I score less in ilets. But Few people told me it will not affect the NOI of Onip it I keep my profile eligible and active.
Someone guide me on what should I do.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I hope those who are
I need advice and I'm sorry it is not related to the Onip timeline.

My score is 487 and my ielts is expiring on the 27th of March I booked my ielts on the coming 19th of March and got the NOI from Onip.
But today’s draw has a score of 490. Can I wait for the new ielts result and then apply for Onip application or is it a must to apply before the result so that my profile Crs score gets locked?
I am worried what if I score less in ilets. But Few people told me it will not affect the NOI of Onip it I keep my profile eligible and active.
Someone guide me on what should I do.
Apply before 27th using current IELTS score. Also write IELTS as soon as possible. So that if they ask you you can submit the new one. And you need the valid score for IRCC application.

Reactions: Fasih Khan