AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
another round of tech draw! 479-489 today.

Reactions: sampaul

areebansari

Feb 27, 2018
If you are still working there then please get an updated reference letter. So that by the time you apply for Express Entry, they can see that updated dates. Otherwise it was like one- two months old right. and Only the dates are changing. So i think its not a big deal.
Yes i am still working in the same company. I got it around mid jan will apply mid or end of march, so i am a bit unsure as to use the same or not :(

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Hi guys, I just got a NOI for March 10 tech draw. On the OINP website, specifically on the upload documents page, it says

"Provide a copy (or print screen) of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account."

I'm like... seriously? Should I just print screen my EE page and send the images?

Can anybody help me to get a proper print screen?

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, I just got a NOI for March 10 tech draw. On the OINP website, specifically on the upload documents page, it says

"Provide a copy (or print screen) of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account."

I'm like... seriously? Should I just print screen my EE page and send the images?
YES, Either you can "print screen" or "take a screenshot".

Reactions: azer89

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi, I received my NOI today from the tech draw. Im kinda worried about the proof of funds. I currently dont have all of it in my account. Can my parents make a gift deed for me? Will that work?

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I am currently in the "Education History" section of the application, and I'm a little confused. I have a bachelors and a PGD (which sums up to "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees").

I selected this.

On the separate listing part, where I add separately each education, in this case bachelors and PGD, what should I select for Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on ECA report? In the dropdown it shows both Bachelors and two or more degrees. Should I select bachelors for the bachelors or should I select two or more.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Also, I have multiple family ties in Ontario, sister, aunts and uncles. Do I have to include them all when making the profile? Or should I just include my sister? I'm asking because I would need their documentation as well, it would be easier to just get my sisters, rather than the others.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Also, I have multiple family ties in Ontario, sister, aunts and uncles. Do I have to include them all when making the profile? Or should I just include my sister? I'm asking because I would need their documentation as well, it would be easier to just get my sisters, rather than the others.
Just sister should be enough!

Reactions: JordanPattinson

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Also wondering does it have anything to do with the applicants with dependents? If there are dependents, there any chance that the processing gonna get delayed?
My profile is still under Assessment too.
I am applying as the sole immigrant (no dependents), so doesn't seem like that is the reason why ours are a bit delayed.
I think they are clearing the backlog from Dec/Jan.
I think we should move to DIP by the end of this month (hopefully!) & get the nomination at the latest by Mid-End April.

Reactions: sampaul

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Hi all,

Is it correct that you have to submit an application within 45 days after receiving the NOI? Thanks?